Chapter 19

SORRY ABOUT THE CHANGING

OF THE POVS

Autumns POV

I hopped into the closet. I couldn't believe I just told Dylan. That was so hard.

I went threw my clothes wanting to find something to wear it had been getting cold lately.

I grabbed my skinny jeans. When I say skinny I mean skinny. They were my favorite jeans cause they made my butt look fantabulous. (Fantastic mixed with fabulous)

I pulled them on the put on my off the shoulders flowy white shirt. I loved it.

I came out and Dylan's eyes went straight to my butt. Like I said it looked FINE!

I wanted to go back down and watch a movie to get my mind off things.

"Can we watch a movie down stairs?" I asked

His eyes gradually went up my body to my face.

"Maybe you should change ?" he said sounding more like a do it.

"Naw I'm good!" I chirped

He sighed and I giggled running out the door. I could tell he was following me I didn't even have to look.

I slid down the banner of the stair case and jumped off at the bottom. I was so glad to get that cast off.

I ran into the living room for like the tenth time today. The bunny guy was sitting there and so was Charles. I guess the rest left.

"We are watching a movie!" I cheered.

"Action!" Charles screamed

I bobbed my head in reply.

I bent over and started to look for a good movie. I heard a growl. Then looking up I saw the sheepish looks on the boys faces.

Dylan looked mad. I didn't really know what happened.

"Mine!" he snarled

I turned going back to the movie shelf. I saw Godzilla. It was the new one. I didn't think it even came out yet.

"We are watching Godzilla." I announced then continued, "Bunny man come help me with the popcorn!"

He glared before getting up, "My names Dante again."

"I like your name. Dante!" I enunciated his name.

He rolled his eyes before following me into the kitchen.

We were talking and I finally got him to laugh as the popcorn popped. We needed a lot.

He touched me arm which was kinda weird. He kept getting closer to me as we talked. I let out a nervous giggle.

He hoisted me onto the counter and forced my legs apart. I whimpered.

"What are you doing? Stop it!" I said

Then I saw Dylan my savior. He growled and ripped Dante away from me.

Dylan's arms encompass me.

He growled possessively.

Another growl erupted from Dylan.

Dante shook his head and his eyes went back to their original color. That meant his wolf had taken over.

Dante really didn't do it his horny wolf did.

Dylan suddenly lunged at Dante but he missed. They were growling and snarling at each other but still hadn't shifted.