Chapter 25

Dylan's POV

I sobbed as Autumn drove off. It was like a piece of me died. I couldn't control the tears leaking from my face.

I felt a hand on my shoulder but I didn't look I just stared at where Autumn's car had drove away.

"Its okay she'll come back." Shane said

I stood up somberly and walked towards the house. I couldn't think about anything other than the huge hole in my chest.

I went up the stairs and into my room closing the door. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes.

There was a knock on the door and it was probably Shane but I didn't open it.

I had locked it so no one could get in.

--3 Weeks later--

I haven't slept good in 3 week. I barley ate and I haven't used my voice since Autumn left.

Right now I was sitting in my office and looking at the sketch pad. I was in a lot of the pictures.

Me in my wolf form and just me in human form. It made me want to cry seeing them.

I missed her so much. My wolf at this point had stopped even howling in pain.

I was empty and I had no meaning in my life. I hoped Autumn didn't feel the same.

I kept telling myself she'd come back the first two weeks. She was carrying my baby she had to.

By now I'd lost all hope I just wanted to die.

"Hey man please get up and do something." Shane said

I didn't even let him know I cared because I didn't care enough to even raise my head.

Shane nudged my arm. I just kept flipped the page and I held back a sob.

It was Autumn spinning around with her head back and her arms up.

When a tear dripped from my eye the phone rang. I didn't pick it up.

I watched Shane's hand grab it.

"Hello, Beta Dylans phone...... Its the same here.....I'll come over." he said

Shane put the phone down and said good bye. I continued to sit and sulk.

Autumns POV

I was so weak and pathetic. I went to class but didn't pay attention.

I was laying in my bed and stared at the wall. I really didn't eat or sleep. The reason I ate a little was for the baby.

Thomas stayed and tried to get me to be happy and stuff. But I couldn't.

I missed Dylan he was my everything. And I just left him.

I couldn't get over it.

"Hey Autumn wana eat something? Its like 5 o'clock and you haven't eatin anything all day?" he asked more than said.

I nodded slightly and Thomas grabbed my arm pulling me out of my room.

He sat me down me down in front of a plate of Mac and Cheese.

I scooped a bit into my mouth. I swallowed and put the fork down.

"At least eat 3 more bites please, for me." I picked up the fork after Thomas's plead and ate another forkful.

I was too tired to eat. I didn't have the energy to bring the fork to my mouth, but I couldn't sleep.

"How bout just one more bite?" Thomas suggested