Chapter 16

Autumns POV

Oh wow. Stella was on Shane's back but why. Ya I know how do I know. Well when you've known someone since 2nd grade you can tell who they are by there butt.

"Stella?" I said

She suddenly turned around and when she saw me she looked happy but then suddenly mad.

"What the hell just don't tell me where you and run off! You scared me! I thought someone raped you and murdered you! God Autumn! " she screamed.

She pushed hard and Shane staggered back.

She stalked towards me and she looked like she was about to smack me when she grabbed me hugging me tight.

"Don't you ever I mean ever do that again," she whispered

"I didn't leave I was kidnapped." I stated bluntly then quickly added , "And I missed you too."

Shane went to snatch Stella but I pushed her behind me.

"What are you doing!" he yelled.

He had power and it rocked fear through my body. As he yelled he got closer and closer to me. I started to shake in fear of him hitting me.

I covered my face as he raises his hand.

There was a fierce snarl. I felt big arms engulf me. I slowly opened them to see Dylan was wrapped around me protectively.

He looked dangerous. He was staring straight at Shane who had lowered his hand.

"Don't you dare even think about it again!" he growled

Putting his hands up he went around me and Dylan grabbing Stella.

She yelled and smacked him and even screamed my name. I was about to go help her when Dylan said, "Don't. If you do he'll hurt you."

I just slumped against his chest in defeat.

He kissed my forehead and then scooped me up.

"Now what is that you're making? It smells delicious?" he asked in between the little kisses he was giving me all over my face.

I giggled out, "Meat sauce."

"Yummy!" he said putting me down in front of the stove.

"Ya and don't go hogging it all Dylan!" Charles yelled from the living room.

I finished dinner and set it out.

They were like animals. They converged on it like a pack of hungry wolves. No pun intended.

"You guys are pigs! You better leave me some." I said defiantly.

I sat next to Dylan who had literally inhaled two bowls.

The sad thing was I was use to it. Not from them but my own family. Now that I think about it my family had many of the wolf traits I see in this pack.

I didn't even reach for any food because I didn't want my hand to be bitten off.

I sat there watching them eat and then saw a bowl in front of me. I looked at Dylan and he smiled.

He was the best. Getting me a bowl. I looked at him and saw he had spaghetti sauce on his upper lip.

I had the sudden urge to lick it off but thought better and leaning up I kissed it off.

Smirking a but he said, "What was that for?"

"You had a little on your face." I answered nonchalantly