Chapter 17

Dylan's POV

Autumn went limp and Thomas let go of her. I had no clue what was going on.

"What was that?" I said slowly.

He just shook his head while putting the things back into the bag.

He couldn't just do that not only was I his Beta but her mate I had the right to know.

"No tell me!" I shouted

He sighed and turned to me.

"Its not my place to tell you if you want to know ask her but just to let you know don't try making any moves on her. She can't take it. For probably the next day or so she'll be distant."

I stared at him. Then said lowly.

"What happened I need to know? Was she hurt!" I said angrily

Thomas just rolled his eyes, "You have no clue do you? Well I would tell you but as I said I can't it's not my life."

He grabbed the stuff and put it in the bathroom and walked towards the door.

Before he left he said, "If it happens again just try calming her down but if it doesn't work use the sedation."

He strolled out and I looked at Autumn. She was sprawled on the bed with her mouth slightly open.

I pulled the covers over her and kissed her forehead.

Her face was tear stained and I felt horrible. She had blood on her fingers.

I looked to see little cuts in her temples where her nails had gone in they were already healing. I cleaned her hands and wiped her temples.

I was the cause of my mates pain.

I slumped out of the bedroom and down the stairs back to the the dining room.

I plopped into my chair and stared at Autumns full bowl of spaghetti and almost cried.

I just put my face in my hands. I blew out a deep breath.

"Hey you okay Dylan?" Marcus said

Looking out from my hands I said, "Ya I'm fine I guess."

He gave me a no it's not look. Then Parker and him looked at each other than nodded.

Standing up they grabbed each of my arms and dragged me out of the dinning room.

I didn't fight it just let them drag me outside. We stood in the backyard.

"Dude what's up? What's happened to her?" Charles said

I didn't say anything and just ran my hand threw my hair.

"Just tell us it's fine." Marcus said

I needed to let my anger and wolf out right now.

"Uhhhhhhh!" I screamed punching a tree.

My hand started to bleed but I didn't care. I just kept punching the tree over and over.

Marcus grabbed my arm.

"Stop Dylan just tell us what happened?"

I took a breath, "I- I don't know what happened. Well she... I don't know?"

He nodded and patted me on the back.

"Come on. It'll be okay. Go for a run." Parker said

I just walked away and pulled my shirt off. Then I stripped my pants off and shift.