Chapter 30

Autumn's POV:

"You ready Autumn," Dylan said.

I nodded. Today we were going to see my parents.

Stella and Shane were coming and so was Dante and Charles. Hale said he really wanted to but I said no.

I'm 3 months pregnant now and Dylan's already getting more protective.

I grabbed my purse and turned towards the car. Shane was opening the door for Stella.

Stella pushed him and hopped in.

Believe me when I say I was not Shane's biggest fan but I felt bad for him when it came to Stella.

I watch as Shane slammed his head against the door and then got in.

Charles and Dante had got in the back before Shane and Stella had.

I walked to the passenger seat scooting in and Dylan got in the drivers seat starting the engine.

I gave him directions as we drove and I looked out the window to the familiar scenery.

I felt a poke on my arm and turned to see Stella looking like she wanted to die.

"What," I said a bit annoyed.

She rolled her eyes saying,"Make them shut up."

I saw her point at Charles and Dante snickering in the back.

"Ask Shane to do it he has more authority anyway," I said turning back around.

I was feeling car sick and just wanted to get there.

Dylan could see that so he was holding my hand and rubbed his thumb over it.

"I'm not asking him for shit," Stella said rudely.

"Good cause I wouldn't do it!" Shane yelled back.

Charles and Dante's consistent laughing and annoying noises mixed with Stella and Shane's yelling was giving me an unneeded headache.

With in two minutes I was done. I turned and screamed,"Shut up all of you! If anyone says one more word I swear to god I will kill you!"

There was so much power and authority in my voice that not just Dante and Charles flinched but so did Stella and Shane.

The car went silent.

Dylan looked amused at me and continued to drive.

I propped my head on my arm.

The car stopped and I saw my house. My parents cars were parked there along with several others.

I got out quickly seeing my cousin. He was my favorite.

"Sheamus!"

I ran and hugged him tightly.

"Hey Autumn I haven't seen you in forever and it doesn't seem to matter cause you're the same height," he chuckled.

I felt arms come around behind me.

Sheamus was 37 and he had been my favorite male cousin since forever.

"So this is your boyfriend Autumn," Sheamus wiggled his eyebrows.

"I know Sheamus you don't have to pretend," I said bluntly.

He looked embarrassed and replied,"Sorry Autumn it was just you never turned so."

"It doesn't matter," I brushed it off,"This is my mate Dylan."

Sheamus looked him up and down before putting his hand out,"Nice to meet you Dylan. I'm Sheamus, Autumn's cousin."

Dylan shook his hand and then turned me around.