Chapter 8

Dylan's POV

I feel terrible that I hurt my mate. It wasn't on purpose but still it made me feel horrible.

I was about to bring the food out of the kitchen when I heard my mate screaming.

It wasn't coming from my room but outside. I sprinted out of the kitchen to see the door wide open and when I ran out the door I saw Parker and Marcus.

My mate was scrambling away from them as they tried to grab her.

Autumn POV

"Oh my god. " I whispered almost inaudibly

"Oh my god What?" one man said

My head snapped up. There's no way a human could hear that.

I scouted back from them.

He reached out his hand to grab me but I screamed.

"Get away from me!!!!"

He backed up a bit the the doctor came forward.

"What's wrong?" he asked

My eyes were wide in terror, "You're-You are wolves!"

I screamed again and scurried away from them both. They looked at me with questioning looks.

"You should have known that," one said.

Right as he went to grab me a fierce growl ripped threw the air. They both turned and I saw hotness.

They bowed there heads a bit and he said, "What's going on!"

"We found her out here and we were trying to get her back inside Beta Dylan," one wolf said.

Beta Dylan. Well if beta was his title then Dylan was his name I liked his name.

"And why are you still out here Parker!" he bellowed making me flinch.

I hated when men yelled it scared me. Dylan was already very masculine with his huge biceps and tall features. Him yelled scared me shitless.

I guess the reason I don't like guys yelling is because of Jared . He always yelled.

I looked back at Dylan and he looked down at me lovingly and it all clicked.

I was Dylan's mate that's why he was so protective and he was so worried when he dropped me.

It scared me more because I had always fantasied about having a mate but after Jared I never thought of it again.

What if he was like Jared? What if he beat me? Or hurt me?

I tried to get away from Dylan but he scooped me up literally with one arm. He cradled me and I tried to get out of his arms.

He growled when I did so. I immediately stopped. That made him smile.

My heart was beating fast and he could probably hear it.

"Marcus can you come and make sure she didn't hurt herself." Dylan. said

The doctor guy who I now knew was Marcus followed us.

Parker did the same but once we got into the house he went up the stairs as we walked past them.

I was set back on that stupid table while Marcus examined my leg.

My stomach growled animalistically and I put my hand over it as it growled for the second time.

Marcus stopped and stared at me. Dylan just walked out quickly. I watched where he went until he was out of my view line.

"Don't put pressure on you leg okay. You'll just hurt it more." he said as I nodded.