Chapter 12

Autumn POV

Dylan shifted. He was a big brown wolf with a dipped looking ear and paw. They were white.

Suddenly the alpha changed and he was a large black wolf with piercing yellow eyes.

They circled each other growling and snarling. I tried to stay as far away as I could.

Then they attacked. Their snouts were snapping and the snarls grew louder.

I screamed but no one came nor did they stop.

I was crying at this point.  I didn't want Dylan getting hurt.

Looking straight into Dylan's huge Wolfy eyes I whimpered , "Please stop."

He stared for a moment then shook his head as if he was coming back to reality.

Suddenly he shifted back he was totally naked. He turned and grabbed a pair of pants from behind the desk.

He quickly came over to me and whimpered. He touched my bruised face. I hissed in pain.

He picked me up and started to walk out if the room. I looked to see his alpha standing there.

He looked really mad and it didn't seem good.

He jogged to the pack hospital. He sat me down on that little table and Marcus came over and checked my cheek out.

"It's fine nothing broken." he assured Dylan.

Dylan sighed and came to me. I pushed my face into his chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't of done that." I mumbled.

He grabbed my chin saying "It's okay Autumn it's okay. I'll take the blame. Just -Just." he paused and I gave him a look.

"Let me mark you." he finished

I thought well it was going to happen anyways. Why not.

I nodded slowly. He smiled a bit and kissed me.

He went down to my neck slowly then when he hit the spot he licked it. I felt his teeth trace on my skin and then he marked me.

I squeaked then I moaned.

It felt like heaven on earth. I pushed myself closer to him and he pulled back licking my mark.

He took my hand and laced our fingers together and murmured thank you.

He put his forehead against mine and I sighed I wanted it to stay like this forever.

Peacefully with Dylan.

That's when four men came in three grabbed Dylan and the other me. I screamed and Dylan tried to stop them from touching me but the men were to strong.

"Dylan!" I screamed before he carried me out of the room.

I squirmed and thrashed but couldn't get out of his grip.

"Stop it now!" he said sharply

I stopped he scared me almost as much as the alpha.

"Where are y-you taking me." I shuddered

"To Alpha Shane he wants to talk to you." he replied without looking at me.

We got back to the office where Alpha Shane stood. He had destroyed the room and when the man walked in with me he glared.

I shrunk back a little as the man put me down. He bowed then left.

It was just me and Alpha Shane. He was very intimidating.