3

[ CHAPTER THREE ]FEDORAS OR BURNT SAUSAGES

[ CHAPTER THREE ]
FEDORAS OR BURNT SAUSAGES

𓅓

Evelyn was one of the first ones to enter the Great Hall the next day for breakfast. It was a trait she picked up from living at the orphanage. If she wasn't up and ready on time she'd stay starving until Madam Dupont remembered to feed them again and Evelyn was certain that if she were to get there late, Ron would eat all of the bacon before she got the chance.

Blair was the next one to join her in the Great Hall for breakfast. "What's wrong with you?" Evelyn laughed to herself, watching the girl next to her mumble out incoherent sentences.

"She didn't get any sleep last night" George commented, sitting opposite of them along with Fred and Lee.

Evelyn jumped from their sudden appearance. "Godric, I'm getting you three jingle bells for Christmas"

George and Fred furrowed their eyebrows in confusion but shrugged and helped themselves to some toast.

"Why didn't you sleep, B" Evelyn questioned

"She was up all night sewing in the common room" Gabi chirped from behind them.

"Holy F—" Evelyn jumped again. "What is wrong with you people" she clutched her heart in surprise.

Gabi laughed sitting down on the empty seat next to Evelyn, serving herself sausages and fried tomatoes. "You just need to be more aware of your surroundings"

Evelyn rolled her eyes not bothering to reply, knowing that she was right. "Here, have some toast and coffee" she spoke to Blair as she began to serve her.

"Thanks Ev" Blair mumbled, taking a long sip of the coffee.

"Sewing? You know we have magic right?" Fred snickered

"It's not the same" Blair rolled her eyes, Fred shrugged.

"Miss Silvers, your new schedule" A voice announced from behind her.

"Merlin's left nut-" Evelyn jumped. She widened her eyes, slowly turning her head around when she realized who was talking to her. Professor Mcgonagall looked at her sternly, raising an eyebrow.

"Hello, Professor Mcgonagall. You look better then ever" She plastered on her most convincing grin.

"Hello, Miss Silvers. Your schedule." said Professor Mcgonagall, motioning towards the schedule in her hand.