17

[CHAPTER SEVENTEEN]FRAUDO BIT MY FINGER

[CHAPTER SEVENTEEN]
FRAUDO BIT MY FINGER

"Molly, they're doing it again!" called Evelyn, staring at the twins in front of her who were smiling at her crazily, they looked as if they'd just escaped Azkaban.

Evelyn confronted Mrs. Weasley sometime during the beginning of summer, claiming that she knew she was her godmother; This led to Mrs. Weasley suffocating her in a hug as she sobbed into the girls hair, It was an emotional moment for everyone. Mrs. Weasley didn't even question how she knew.

The Weasley kids took the news very well, especially Fred and George; They all took her in as family and it was easy to say they were all much more protective, seeing her as another sibling.

It was the day Harry was supposed to picked up and  everyone including , Hermione were sitting around the table for lunch; "Boys!" Molly scolded, George and Fred payed her no attention and continued to grin madly. "So— Evelyn are you coming with us to pick Harry up?" George smirked slyly.

Evelyn eyed them suspiciously, "I 'Dunno can I?"

Mr.Weasley looked up from his magazine and rubbed the bald patch on his head, "Well, I don't see why not." he said cheerfully. Evelyn shrugged and turned to look at George again, "Well, there's your answer". Fred and George stared at her, unsatisfied with her reaction.

"Ron, Leave Frodo alone!" Evelyn scolded, snapping her head into Ron's direction.

Frodo was a kitten that Evelyn found in the backyard of the Burrow one day. He was trembling when she found him and she couldn't find it in herself to leave him there; Frodo wouldn't leave her side after that. She took great consideration into his name and the kitten seemed to like it, despite Ron's constant muttering over the stupid name.

"Why is he looking at me like that." Ron mumbled, reaching out to poke Frodo. Frodo jumped up on the table, his tail swishing behind him as he stared at Ron, squinting his eyes menacingly.

"I think he likes you" Evelyn noted, a small smile on her face. Ron scowled. "Get, Fraudo away from me.". Evelyn looked scandalized, "His name is, Frodo." she huffed. Ron rolled his eyes and scoffed ("same thing), Frodo stared at him and glanced at Ron's finger, opening his mouth slowly.

"—ARGH!" Ron yelped, "FRAUDO BIT MY FINGER!"

"IT'S FRODO, YOU DAFT WAFFLE!"

"EVELYN! GET FRODO OFF THE TABLE!" Molly called. Everyone watched the scene in amusement.
At around five, Mr. Weasley had connected the Dursleys fireplace to the Floo network and there were a few mishaps, so they were a bit late.

"Ah! There we go" said Mr. Weasley, wiping his hands, "I'll go first, Fred you can go afterwards"

"No-No I'll let Miss Silvers go first" said Fred, grinning along with George, "Well, alright then" muttered Evelyn. Mr. Weasley went and then it was Evelyn's turn, "Stop grinning like that, It's weird" she told both Fred and George, "Four Privet Drive!"