26

[CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX]IMPERIO!

IMPERIO!

𓆏

"Hey, Vic?" Evelyn hummed. No response. "Vic." she repeated, her voice rose slightly. Still no response. "You've got to be kidding." Evelyn murmured, Victoria let out a loud snore.

Evelyn ripped the blanket off of the girl. Victoria mumbled lazily and lifted her head up slightly to make eye contact with Evelyn.

"Why are you in my dorm, Creep."

"Why are you still sleeping at two in the afternoon" Evelyn interrogated, "Anyways, Do you know a girl named, Cho Chang?" she interrupted herself, her eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"That's what you woke me up for?" Victoria mused and propped up on her elbows.

"Yes—." Evelyn said after a moment of hesitation. "Do you know her?"

"We're not friends.. but yeah I know her." Victoria yawned. "She's the seeker for our team."

"So i've heard." Evelyn hummed. Victoria stared at her, "Why're you asking?" she asked, curiosity lingering in her voice.

"Harry has a bit of a crush on her — I thought he'd appreciate it if I introduced them." Evelyn coughed. Her face dropped once Victoria burst out into fits of laughter. "Why're you laughing, what's funny?" Evelyn frowned

"He has a crush on who, — Cho?" Victoria choked out.

"Yes?" said Evelyn, unsurely.

Victoria burst out into laughter again. "Where'd you hear that from?". Evelyn squinted her eyes in thought, "Um— I overheard them talking, Harry and Ron." she thought out loud. "They also told me"

"Right.." Victoria murmured. "Well, I've heard Cho's got a thing going on with Diggory as of late, so I don't think Harry's in luck."

"Really?" Evelyn perked up. "I mean — really?" she repeated, her voice more somber than the last time.

Victoria snorted, "Yup, Now is that all?".

"No, Blair and Gabi are looking for you. — Something about talking business." Evelyn relayed the information. Victoria seemed to understand and quickly fled the dormitories.

The next couple of weeks were spent worrying about her father and distracting herself with her friends. She'd already informed Blair of the disaster, that happened to be Ron's robes. Evelyn planned on keeping it a surprise until the time came where they needed them.

Evelyn also found out about Harry writing to Sirius again, Harry wrote about how he imagined his scar hurting to try and prevent Sirius from returning. Truthfully, Evelyn hadn't been writing to her father and she'd been avoiding it if she were honest. The thought of her being the reason he was caught again prevented her from doing so along with the fact she didn't want to get her hopes up knowing she'd have to return to the St. Lawrence orphanage for the summer.