❤︎A Morning Stroll With Riddle❤︎

A/N: This is my first one and uhhh I have twisted wonderland brainrot. Don't expect these to be super in character let me dream. Also Yuu is the default name of the mc in TWST so that's what I'll use here. ❣︎

"You know, I think you're very sweet for inviting me out today." Yuu was walking through the rose garden with Riddle on an early Saturday morning, however they felt about mornings it was worth it since it was basically a date.
——
The Night Before

"Hey, Prefect? You aren't meant to have raspberry tea this late."

"Oh, I'm sorry? I'm not even really a part of this dorm-"

"You may be friends with the freshmen here but when you're on heartslybul grounds you must follow the queens code. Check the rule book, number 153. The only tea you may drink in the evening is herbal tea."

"Gotcha." They stood and poured the tea out.

"Well that was wasteful-" He cleared his throat. "I meant.. I'm willing to make you a lovely tea in the morning. We can go for a nice walk through the garden afterwards."

And that's how Yuu ended up walking down the trail with Riddle's hand in the bend of their elbow while he spoke about the next school year and his plans.

"What do you plan on doing for fun, Dorm Leader?"

"Call me Riddle, and this is fun. Trust me." He nodded. His eyes did seem to light up when he spoke about plans and school. It made Yuu wonder when he got so attached to it all.

"Oh, the unbirthday party we throw yearly is fun. Don't you think, Prefect?" He had a whisper of a smile on his face. "Of course, but is there anything that doesn't cause a lot of stress for you that you have fun doing?"

"Things like this." Riddle looked down at his shoes, leaning his head over on Yuu's shoulder. "But I rarely have time for it. So it's refreshing."

Yuu's face got hot, so they just looked at the roses on the path. "Did I say something to embarrass you, Prefect?" Riddle looked up at them. "Oh.. no, Riddle. The things you say are just a bit startling sometimes. Is it really fun to be around me?"

"Yes, it is. The sleepovers you and Ace plan are always the best, and you're always good at calming me down." He reached to a rose bush and plucked one just above the thorns, tucking it behind Yuu's ear. "And hearing you laugh never hurts."

Yuu felt a small shiver run through them at the touch, smiling a little. "Uh.."

"Oh, we should get back.. shouldn't we? I seem to have lost track of time. Not enough to be late of course."

"Huh?" Yuu was distracted as hell.

"We should head back to the dorm, Prefect." Riddle smiled, taking Yuu's sleeve gently and pulling them back to the dorm building.

"Oh.. Mhm." They nodded

"We should do this again." Riddle let them go and headed towards the dorm building, clapping his hands to alert the other guys. "It's the 5th! Rule 25, get the tea ready!"

With that, Riddle disappeared inside.