❤︎Training With Jack❤︎

A/N: I'm on a roll. Again, if any typos exist then sorry lol

Yuu was in the gym, hitting a punching bag. They were actually quite bad at it. "O-Ow." They shook their hand since they'd hit it weirdly. A second later they felt someone behind them.

A tan hand reached forward and laced their fingers with Yuu's. "Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"You looked like your hand was hurt. I kinda moved on my own... you really should wrap your knuckles. It'll help."

"Well I don't know how." Yuu shrugged, staying where they were and raising their arms above their head to stretch. "Mm.. tense." Jack looked down at Yuu, trying to keep his thoughts pure. "Um.. let me help you then." He just didn't want them to leave yet.

He went to his locker and got out some of his wrapping tape. "Yuu, sit here." So they did. Jack sat down and took their hand, wrapping the tape slowly. Yuu was sure they'd seen him do it faster before. He ripped the tape with his teeth when he was finished, then started on the other hand. "So.. what made you wanna work out? I come here every morning and you're never here."

"I just need to get stronger since I don't have any magic.. like you."

"You know you've got people here to protect you."

"Yeah, but I want to be strong on my own."

"That's admirable. Does your hand still hurt?"

"Mm.. not really." Yuu closed and opened their hand. "See?"

Jack took Yuu's hand and kissed their palm lightly . "That's good, I was a bit worried."

Yuu lifted their hand to scratch Jack's head. They knew it was something he liked. "Smooth. But don't worry."

"W-Well.. that's not what.." Jack forgot what he was saying. He leaned into Yuu's hand, his tail wagging rapidly.

Jack cleared his throat after he realized how he was reacting. "U-Um.. I was gonna ask if you wanted to spar.. just to help you get better at fighting? I'll give you pointers since I wouldn't let someone like you be helpless."

"Hm... you've been hanging around the guys at your dorm too much. You're cocky." They flicked Jack's nose. "Let's spar."

"Mhm." He nodded and stood up, leading Yuu to the mats. "So, what do you know so far?"

"Um.. tuck my thumbs, shield my face?"

"Good. We'll work on your stance first then." He moved his hands to Yuu's waist. "O-Oh gosh." Yuu didn't expect it, so they put their arms around Jack's neck. "This isn't the most effective training is it, Yuu?"

"Probably not. I'm not flexible at all so be gentle, please?"

"Of course. I won't hurt you." Jack held Yuu's waist and let them stand. "Okay. Widen your stance..."

Jack spent over two hours teaching Yuu different things, until finally they won a match. Jack was on his stomach with both arms behind his back. Yuu was above him, pinning his wrists down. "1... 2... 3. Pinned." They smiled. "Thanks for the training Jack."

"I went easy on you."

"Sure." Yuu was definitely feeling full of themself. Jack rolled his eyes and flipped them over, simply sitting in Yuu's lap with one hand on their chest and the other holding both of their hands. "Damn it!"

"Well, I've got class so I have to get cleaned up. This was fun. You should listen in gym class though."

Yuu could have sworn they saw a smile on Jack's face as he left.