❤︎Stretching with Jamil❤︎

A/N: I love him, dad I promise he isn't a delinquent 🥲

"Jamil, you dance right?" Yuu sat across from Jamil in the lounge, playing him in a game of checkers. Yuu was absolutely cheating.

"Mhm. Why?" He looked up, a little suspicious.

"Can you teach me?"

"Teach you what?" He moved his piece and jumped two of Yuu's.

"To breakdance, of course." Yuu leaned on their hand. Jamil just shook his head. "Nah. I don't have time for that."

"But-"

"Nope."

"At least the basics?"

"What do I get in return?" Jamil smiled curiously.

"Hm... what do you want?"

"Hm.. don't ask me for a favor ever again after this, and sure."

"Got it! When can we start."

"You're loud.. tomorrow at 7 pm in the gym works. Be there a minute late and I'll leave. Also, I win. Even though you cheated." He jumped the last piece on the checkerboard and yanked Yuu by the collar. "Play legitimately next time and maybe you'll have a chance at winning." He got up and walked away.

——
The Next Day

"Grim! Where are my shoelaces!!"

"I took 'em, y'know? A henchman wouldn't understand the need a monster has for shoelaces." The monster crossed his arms,

"Well give them back! I'm gonna be late." It was 6:55 pm.

"Fine fine, so grumpy." Grim got the laces and put them in the shoes, handing them to Yuu. They put their shoes on quickly and made a run for it.

At 7:02 Yuu bolted through the front door of the gym, coming face to face with Jamil. "You're late, Diamond."

"I know! But only by a minute or two." Yuu was panting from running so fast.

"Well, there's only gonna be time to stretch, but you need to do that anyways, so let's go." He grabbed Yuu's arm and walked to the middle of the floor. The gym was empty at this time.

"Okay, just do what I do." He started with stretching his arms. Basic stretches you would do before anything.

"Jamil- this isn't anything new-"

"Hush. Just do what I do." He bent down and touched the ground in front of his feet.

"I can't do that!"

"Ugh." He walked over and pushed Yuu down into the same position he was in before. "Just touch your toes."

Yuu did as they were told.

"Now was that so hard?"

"I-I guess not."

"Sit down here."

"Gotcha." Yuu sat on the floor, copying Jamil's stretches.
——
"I cannot do a split!"

"Can you try?"

"No!"

"Get over here." Jamil groaned and pulled Yuu close to him. "Lay on your back."

Yuu laid down on their back like he'd said. Jamil moved between Yuu's legs and pushed one of their thighs back. "Tell me when you can feel it."

Yuu looked away from Jamil. "Um.. what are you doing?"

"Stretching your legs, so you can stop whining." Jamil's hair all draped over one shoulder, falling over his arm and chest.

Yuu grabbed Jamil's arm when they felt the stretch. "That's far enough."

Jamil looked at Yuu's hand, then at their face. He cleared his throat. "Okay, good." He held their leg where it was for a while and swapped, keeping his hand on their other thigh.

"You're being surprisingly gentle."

"Oh am I? My bad." He smiled at his own joke.

Yuu smacked him. "Rude."

"Yeah yeah. Anyways, about what I said yesterday. Deals off."

"Oh, was I a bad student?"

"Yes, but that isn't it. I mean my half of the deal."

"You said I couldn't ask you for favors."

"Yeah, scratch that. I'll teach you to dance, and if you really need mine or Scarabia's help just ask."

"So I can call you for anything?"

Jamil dropped Yuu's leg and set both hands on their thighs. "Wrong. Only if you really need something."

"Thank you."

"Sure. Be here the day after tomorrow at the same time of you wanna actually learn something." Jamil stood up and helped Yuu up.

"I'll be there." They watched Jamil leave.