❤︎Makeup with Vil❤︎

A/N: I'm peeing, throwing up, rolling on the floor. This is so long I got carried away- but I love Vil so much.

"Yuu, open your mouth for me."

God how did they end up here?
——
Earlier that day

Kalim was running around the school with Jamil trailing behind him. He was telling everyone about a rave he was going to have the next night. "It's gonna be amazing. Can you imagine it? Music will be bumping! It'll be hot!" At this point he was specifically talking to Yuu. "Um.. I don't know Kalim-"

"They'll be there." A tall shadow was behind them and a perfectly manicured hand set on their shoulder. "Vil-"

"Perfect!" Kalim yelled, running off through the rest of the cafeteria.

Yuu turned around. "Um Vil Shoenheit.."

"Just call me Vil, love." He had such an intimidating aura about him. It made Yuu swallow hard. Vil set one hand on his hip, shifting his weight to that side. "Aren't you a timid little thing... it's cute." He chuckled lowly.

"I- thank you?" Yuu looked away from Vil. "People are staring."

"They always do. Don't worry." He moved his hand to flick his hair over his shoulder. A bit of whispering started. "So, you're accompanying me to Kalim's party. You've gotta look stunning."

Yuu blinked. "Oh? When did I say I was going with you?" They looked up at Vil. He tilted his head. He was obviously used to getting what he wanted. "What?"

"I-I said.."

"I heard what you said." Vil looked around. "We'll talk later."

Yuu didn't expect to shake him up so much, but to see the head of Pomfiore crack even a little? It was interesting.
——
After classes, Yuu was surprised to feel Rook lock arms with them. "Mm, hey Trickster.."

"Rook? Um- where are we going?"

Epel took their other arm, smiling apologetically.

"We're going to see Roi Du Poison. You know, my beautiful Vil. You rejected him this morning. He wants to get to the bottom of it." A smile spread across Rook's face.

"I-I didn't reject him!" Yuu followed helplessly until they were dragged past the walls of the Pomfiore dorm building.

Vil walked over, his arms crossed over his chest. With a single snap, Rook and Epel let go of Yuu and left the room. "Explain yourself. Earlier today at lunch when we spoke. What did that mean? Are you rejecting me?" Vil looked confused as hell, but not any less confident.

"No, I can't reject you when you never asked me out."

"Why would I ask you out? I don't chase, I never have."

"Well, if you really want me on your arm at that party then you might want to start."

Vil couldn't believe he was being spoken to this way, but Yuu's confidence was more attractive than he thought it'd be. He cleared his throat. "You know you want me. Everyone does."

"You'll never know if you don't ask. And it seems like you aren't going to.. so I'll be on my way. Nice speaking to you Vil-" Yuu's arm was grabbed.

"Stop. I see what you're doing, just so you know. However, I'll entertain it since you're cute. Go with me to this party, love. As my date."

Yuu contemplated teasing him, but they didn't think Vil would actually repeat what he just said.

"Wish, I'd gotten you on recording." Yuu took a step closer.

"Are you sure you want to try being a tease? Tell me, is that a yes? Or are you making a huge mistake?" He set his fingertips under Yuu's chin. They smiled. "I'll go with you, since you asked so nicely.."

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. Party starts at 8 so come by here at 7."

"Don't we need more time than that?"

"Of course. We don't want to show up on time, love."

"Well.. I'll be here at 7 then."
——
That was how Yuu ended up in Vil's dorm, sitting at his vanity and getting their makeup done. He tilted their chin up. "Your complexion is nice. Do you do any treatments?"

"No, I just wash my face.. with um... basic face wash..." It was harder to stay calm when they were in Vil's room, with him so close.

"Mhm.." Vil smiled, brushing a setting powder across Yuu's skin. "Whatever you use is working." Vil spoke quietly and close to Yuu's ear. He smelled feminine and light, like expensive perfume. It made Yuu feel flustered.

After a while he tapped a tube of eyeliner on his palm. "Do you mind if I sit?"

"S-Sit?" Yuu blushed. "Um.. sure." They started to get up. Vil set his hand on Yuu's chest to push them back down. "Oh no, I meant here." He set one hand on the back of the chair and leaned over them, walking his nails over their lap. "I can't stand and do eyeliner unless it's my own, and I don't have two vanity seats."

Oh god. He was doing this on purpose "Sure, of course." Yuu looked up at Vil timidly. He sat down in their lap, sliding close to them. "Close your eyes for me."

Yuu closed their eyes, leaning into Vil's hand when he cradled their face. He took his other hand and did their liner carefully. "Looks good. Last thing is lipstick. Do you wanna match with me?"

"Mhm.." Yuu nodded. Vil grabbed a shimmery dark purple lipstick. "Alright. Yuu, open your mouth for me."

Yuu did as they were told, letting their hands slide around Vil. His waist was small, so Yuu mindlessly gave him a gentle squeeze while he did their lipstick. "Mm.. what are you doing?"

"I don't know what to do with my hands, Vil."

"Whatever you like, I don't mind.. and you should use my name more. I like it." He looked at Yuu at the same time they looked at him, his eyes flicking down to their lips.

"All done." Vil tried to stand, but Yuu tugged him closer. "If you want to kiss me just do it." Vil smiled.

"If you want a kiss from me just ask..." Yuu narrowed their eyes at him

"Never."

"Then are you ready to go to this party?"

"Of course." He stood up, taking Yuu by the waist.

"This should be fun."