❤︎Photoshoot With Cater❤︎

A/n: Hi guys I opened my silly little phone to write silly little fanfiction on my silly little wattpad account so me and my silly little friends can have that silly little chemical we call serotonin. I'm so silly ☺️☺️☺️

"Hey babes!" Yuu flinched when two arms slung around their neck. "How've you been settling in?"

Cater Diamond. Most people found him annoying, but Yuu thought he was the coolest. It was like he floated above the drama of high school. Untouched and unfazed.

"I.. Um, I'm settling in just fine!" Yuu looked over their shoulder at Cater. He looked carefree and smelled like clean laundry. His teeth were practically sparkling.

"That's good then, but ya know..." He had a mischievous look in his eyes. "You should let me post you to my Instagram."

"Why?" Yuu felt uneasy.

"Well, you're totally hot. So it'll be good for my numbers. Plus, quite a few people here follow me so being on my account could help them get to know you." He flashed a smile and held out his phone.

"I'm hot?"

"Absolutely! Your eyes are gorg, and the way you stylized your uniform? I'd literally pass away if you let me post you."

"Then wouldn't it be better to not let you post me?"

"No no! You should let me. It's a figure of speech."

"Alright." Yuu nodded. "You can post me."

"When do you wanna get together to take photos?"

"Anytime you're free..? Maybe on the weekend, probably?"

"Bet! Oh thank you so so much!" Cater gave Yuu one of his many quick hugs, running off down the hall.

Yuu felt their face get hot, pressing their hands on their cheeks.

"He seems like he likes you!" A hand patted Yuu's shoulder. It was Kalim.

"What?" Yuu turned around.

"He calls me hot all the time, but never like that! You should go for it. You like him, right?"

"What do you mean? You can tell?"

"It's pretty obvious. He probably knows too."

"Oh gosh!" Yuu covered their face.

"But he probably finds it cute! I'm sorry am I embarrassing you? I've been trying to do that to people less!" Kalim frowned.

"It's alright! It's fine.. I just need to go scream into a pillow for a while and I'll be fine." Yuu rushed off.
——
During their scream session, Yuu got a text. 'I'm thinking abt the rose garden for our pics hbu? & send what ur gonna wear so I can match u!!'

Yuu read it almost immediately. "Oh crap!"

They threw their phone across the room in a frenzy. It thudded and then buzzed.

"Oh gosh." Yuu went to check it. 'Of course. Can't wait :)'

'That was fast 👀 You're cute 🥰' Cater responded just as quick.

'Really?'

'Ofc 💕💕'

Yuu turned their phone off. That was enough Cater for one day.
——
Eventually the day came around. Cater showed up at Ramshackle practically buzzing. When they got to Heartslabyul he changed and came outside talking happily and in a red button up with little black polka dots. He didn't have it all the way buttoned. He had white dress pants on with a black belt and a crap ton of accessories.

"You look good." Yuu mustered up the courage.

"So do you. I matched you like I said I would so you're really the brains behind this." He took a camera out.

Yuu was surprised. He always thought Cater just took photos with his phone camera, not a professional camera. He clicked a photo with his phone before setting up.

Yuu messed with their nails, trying not to chip the polish they had shakily put on the night before.

Eventually Cater pulled them over to him. "So! We can do whatever poses you like, but the fans like people that have chemistry. So even just acting like we're close would work."

"That works." Yuu felt a small pant in their chest. They wished they were actually close with Cater.

"Alright let's try it."
——
After a few cute poses just standing next to each other, Cater changed the camera angle and knelt down, snapping a photo of him squatted low to the floor with Yuu power posing above. "That's a great one!" Cater hugged Yuu, accidentally clicking his remote when he squeezed them. "You look great. Any pose ideas?"

"Well, are you strong?"

"Strong enough. Why?"

"Then pick me up?"

"That's a good idea!" He scooped Yuu up. They blew a kiss to the camera and smiled while Cater snapped the photos.

"These photos are oddly Valentine's Day themed." Cater smiled.

"Well it's just around the corner." Yuu dusted of Cater's shoulder when he set them down. "You should post them on Valentine's Day."

"Can I have a kiss then? Just for the photos?"

"Just for the photos?" Yuu's confidence grew at every compliment Cater gave them, and he'd given them a lot.

"I'll say that for now." He smiled when Yuu set their hands on his waist. He set one hand on their cheek, sharing a short kiss with them. "Crap, I forgot to take the photo."

Yuu picked a rose, holding it up to cover both of their mouths while they leaned in to kiss Cater again. Cater snapped a few photos, lifting his leg at the knee daintily for one.

"There's probably some rule against picking the roses..."

——
"You look like a model."

"You're sweet.." Yuu was looking at the photos with him a few days later. He pointed out the photo with his heel up. "You just did that to show off your red bottoms."

"Rude, how dare you assume I'd be so vain!"

"You follow the vainest guy in school, as a role model."

"You have a point." Cater smiled, pressing a kiss on Yuu's cheek before he posted the photos. He hadn't asked Yuu out yet, but honestly just being around him and having no labels attached made everything weigh less. It was peaceful.

It was definitely like Cater to do something like that. Especially with him typing up a close friends story with a questions box on how to 'ask out the cutest model in the world.'

A/n: Valentines day flavored hehe lmk if there are typos