❤︎A Nap With Leona❤︎

A/N: fun fact, Leona is gorgeous. Also sorry for any typos, wrote this in the mall lol

Yuu was sitting in the lounge of Savanaclaw with Ruggie and Jack. "So, you just want to arm wrestle and you'll give me the key to Leona's dorm?"

Ruggie snickered. "Shishishi, and if you lose I get to have a party at Ramshackle."

"Yeah yeah whatever. I need that emerald necklace. And you're sure he's out on an errand?"

"Absolutely." Ruggie nodded.

"You guys suck." Jack shook his head.
——
Yuu won the arm wrestle. It was a little too easy, but here they were with a magic key card to Leona Kingscholar's dorm room.

They walked in and looked around. It was empty. "The necklace!" Yuu picked it up and smiled.

"What are you doing, herbivore?" Leona stepped into the room. He looked tired.

Yuu couldn't say anything. They were frozen.

"Hmph... thought you could steal from me?" He took the hand that Yuu was holding the dorm key in and raised it above their head. "You've been hanging around Ruggie to get this key. I don't like that, and you know if I don't like something it stops. Go sit."

Yuu started to sit down right where they were, but Leona didn't let go of their arm.

"Flattering, but sit on the rug over there." He pushed them a little towards the side of his room with the pillows and cushions on the floor.

Yuu just felt flustered. Was this really happening? They didn't have time to think about it before they were seated on the rug. Leona sat down next to them, scrolling on his phone.

"Leona.. I don't understand what's-"

"You talk a lot. Don't do that. You're staying with me until Ruggie leaves for practice."

"Don't you have practice too?"

"I'm skipping."

"Oh.." So Yuu got comfortable. They knew Leona, so it wasn't too awkward. Just weird to see him being this.. sharp with them. They laid down on the pillows around them. "God, I do need to rest."

"Uh huh." Leona was just on his phone. He wouldn't look at Yuu. It was almost like he was nervous. Using his phone to distract himself.

Eventually Yuu drifted to sleep.
——
Later

When Yuu woke up, they felt a tight hold around their waist and something heavy on their chest. When they looked down they realized they must've died and gone to Heaven, because there was no way Leona Kingscholar was napping between their legs.

Leona was asleep with his legs between Yuu's. His arms were around their waist and his head was resting on their chest. His tail was even curled around their leg. "Is he purring..." He was growling lowly. Must've been having a pretty good nap.

Yuu just took some time to calm down before playing with Leona's hair. He squeezed Yuu a little when they touched him. "God he's strong.." Yuu continued to tug Leona's hair, drifting back off eventually.

When Yuu awoke the next time Leona was sitting on his bed, brushing his hair. "You can go."

"Oh... um-" Had they dreamt it?

"I actually feel awake, by the way.. so thank you for the nap." He didn't look at Yuu.

"Of course. Um.. I'll see you around?"

"Sure. And take the necklace if you want it."

So Yuu took the necklace, leaving Leona's dorm with a small smile on their face.

Ruggie was waiting in the hallway, leaning against the wall. "Shishishi, thank me later."