leona x reader | my girl | request

A/n: This was a request by @ShadowWolf6177 I hope I did your idea justice haha

Left, right, left right. That's all she had to do. Walk past their classroom and get to her next block.

It was never that easy though. Despite dating the dorm leader of Savanaclaw, y/n was still looked down upon. She wasn't a beast man, and it was clear the other were bitter about how close she had gotten to Leona.

She couldn't tell him she was being treated badly though. She knew what he was capable of and even though she had been treated like crap she couldn't potentially have a man mauled. Besides, everyone was aware of the relationship rule. You never tell your man something he can't handle without violence.

So there y/n was, pumping herself up and walking past the classroom and down a corridor. She didn't know she was being followed until she was shoved against a locker. "Who do you think you are? Ignoring us like you're some kinda celebrity?" There were three Savanaclaw students blocking the hallway, harassing the poor girl with insults and shoves. Y/n blinked a few times, grounding herself before she started to back down the hallway.

The biggest walked closer and grabbed her hand starting to tug her closer. "You're so not worthy of his attention. Can't even fight back." For some reason his friends rushed off. He turned to watch them leave before turning back at the feeling of his wrist being grabbed.

Y/n flushed red when an arm slid around her waist and pulled her to the side.

The tallest of the guys was still smaller compared to Leona, so he was on his tiptoes when Leona dragged him high by his hand.

"What the fuck did you say about my girl?"

"Dorm leader Leona! We were only-"

"You were only? Only what? Harassing my girlfriend? Do you have any idea what I'll do to you?" His voice was low and calm. Which was ten times worse than when it was loud and sarcastic.

A crack resounded through the corridor and the student yelped out, being dropped to the floor.

"Leona!" Y/n hated when he fought. She grabbed his arm and held onto it tight. "Don't!"

Leona watched the underclassman run off, pulling y/n back into his arms and holding her waist, fingertips right underneath the hem of her blouse. "What did they do? What did they say?"

"It's nothing important please let it go. I'm pretty sure you broke a students hand." Y/n pushed away from him gently. He tugged her back into his arms. "You aren't mad at me about that are you? That guy was being a piece of shit. I swear to the great seven, when I find him I'll-"

"That's exactly it. I don't want you to hurt anyone."

"I don't think I'll be able to stop myself if someone is hurting you. You know that. Now tell me what they did." His voice lowered to a rumble. "So I can give them appropriate consequences instead of killing three second years."

"You wouldn't..."

"Test me."

Y/n shook her head. "Nevermind..."

"Just tell me. They can't get away with this." He rubbed y/n's back while he spoke, trying to help her relax.

"They've just... they keep telling me that I don't deserve you. They smack me around a bit and call me names.."

"Names like what?" He squeezed the back of her school blazer while he hugged her.

Leona got a bit more aggravated with every name she told him. "He called you a what?!" Leona looked down at her, a bit of a snarl on his face. "Listen here. If anyone's calling you that, it's me, with explicit consent. Not some random dick for brains that has no business speaking to my girl anyway. You hear that? You're my girl, and I asked you out because I wanted you. Not because you wanted me, alright? Wasn't I the one pining? While you were living your life happily?"

"Yes..." She nodded.

"Then that means they should be telling me I don't deserve you."

"But-"

"But nothing. They just wouldn't say it to my face. " He was trying to reassure her, but all he could think about was the audacity of the other savanaclaw students to even speak to y/n. How many times did he have to repeat himself? "Cowards.."

Y/n smiled at him. "You're pouting."

"Yeah yeah.. whatever." He lifted y/n into his arms. "I think it'll be best to stay together for a while. Until I can have a conversation with everyone."

"We don't have the same class next block!"

"I don't care." He walked off, making sure her skirt was covering her up.

He'd have to have a talk with his dorm about messing with people's belongings.

A/n: 800 words. Let me know how you liked it!! ^^