Stop it!|M.D. x L.K. x YUU

A/n: This was messy

"If you want to get on my bad side just say that. All you do is antagonize me." Malleus was glaring down at Leona.

"And all you ever do is nag me. Which is way worse." Leona looked up at him just as angrily, taking a step forward so they were practically chest to chest.

The two dorm heads had been at each other's throats for an hour. It was hard to believe that they were dating. They were together partly because of Yuu, who was the third part to their relationship. "Stop it! Please!" Yuu slapped their hands on the table in front of them. "What is wrong with you both?" They were in the lounge of Diasomnia, one of the only areas they could be open about their relationship.

They both started to speak over each other.

"You're acting like children." Yuu got up and stormed off. "Find me when you start treating each other better."

With that phrase Malleus and Leona were left looking at each other. "Why are you always so pissed off with me?" Malleus spoke first.

Leona ignored him, sitting down.

"Leona?" Malleus crossed his arms.

Leona just looked at him, picking up his soda from the table and taking a long sip.

"Really, Leona? You can't even tell me what's wrong with you?"

"You're stuck up."

"How am I stuck up??"

"You think everything belongs to you and that everyone should do as you say."

"Well I'm next in line for king. A lot belongs to me, plus I have a record of being right so why change anything?"

"That's exactly it! You're so- ugh. You think you're better than me!" Leona slid his fingers through his hair and slammed the soda can down on the table. "It's like you have to look down on everyone!"

"You're upset because you think I'm looking down on you?" Malleus looked down at his boyfriend, tilting his head and trying to ignore the hostile growl in his voice. "You know I wouldn't do that Leo. So why are you letting yourself think that way?" He sounded monotonous.

"I don't care. Go away."

"If I have a pride problem you have an anger problem. Why do you constantly push me away from you. I'm your boyfriend. When people date they trust each other, right?"

"Didn't I just tell you to go away?"

"Well I trust you. I figured you would learn to trust me when we first got together and you wouldn't resent me for something you should know would never cross my mind. I'm gonna go to Yuu's dorm and see if I can calm them down. When you're calm too come find us." Malleus walked off, making his way to Ramshackle.

He walked straight into a war zone. Yuu threw a book at him. "Go away!"

Malleus caught the book and sighed. "Yuu, are you alright? We didn't mean to upset you. We're just having a few issues." He set the book down and looked at Yuu. They had obviously been crying, sniffling at the least. He picked them up. "Leona will be here when he's done with his outburst. I said something that hurt him... so I'm sorry for starting all of this." Malleus still wasn't sure what he had said, but the argument had been about his pride and it had hurt his boyfriend, so he would be more conscious.

"It's okay Tsuno." Yuu kissed his cheek. "I just hope Leona comes.."

Malleus nodded and sat on the bed with Yuu, hugging their waist and hiding his face in their shoulder quietly. Yuu played with his hair until the door creaked open.

Malleus was facing away from the door so Yuu smiled. "Hi." They let Malleus stay wrapped around them.

Leona nodded. "Is he asleep?"

"I'm not." Malleus shook his head, never raising his head. Leona just shrugged and got in bed with them, pulling them to lay with him. He had one arm holding Malleus close so his back was.against Leona's chest and the other reached around to grab Yuu's waist. "We're sorry babe."

Yuu reached over to push Leona's hair out of his face, sliding a leg over Malleus' hip. "It's alright.. it's just hard sometimes. Especially when you argue over me, which hasn't happened in a while luckily."

Malleus squeezed Yuu's thigh when they slid it over his hip. "Mhm.."

"And Malleus?"

His eyes darted up. It was rare that Yuu called him by name. "Yes?"

"It isn't all your fault. Okay?" They kissed his head. Leona squeezed his waist gently and spoke into his ear, "Yeah, quit telling yourself that.."

Malleus leaned back into Leona. "Mhm..." He was barely responding.

"And there he goes." Yuu pushed Malleus' hair out of his eyes.

"Out like a light." Leona kissed his shoulder.

"You really should be nicer to him." Yuu flicked Leona's nose.

"I'll try. Now if you don't mind." He yawned. "This is the perfect time for a na-" And Leona was out cold too.

A/n: if you see malleus's instead of malleus' ignore it- along with any other spelling issues. (Unless you're you know you. If you are (he knows who he is) alert me of the errors in the nicest way possible plz and thank you)🙄🙄