CHAPTER 20

Vlad's POV

"Ellouise! Fuck!" I rushed and instantly caught her before she fell to the floor. My heart almost dropped in fear watching her faint, as I had her in my arms, I looked straight into her face and noticed how much she lost weight.

The last time I saw her she wasn't this light, Fuck! What did you fucking do to yourself Rabbit?

You're so fucking careless.

"Vlad?" I turned my back when I heard Conrad call my name, "I was looking for yo---- who's that?" he hurriedly ran towards my face to see who I was carrying.

"Kacey?! What the heck, what happened to her?" he asked, I hissed at him and said, "Stop asking, bring my van at the back exit of this building, and call my doctor, bring him to my mansion in an instant." without waiting for his answer I quickly turn my back on him and take my step off this place.

I made sure that no one was able to see us sneaking out at the back, as I stepped out of the exit door, my van was already outside. "Sakay na sir," Max said, he's driving my van.

"Hop in!" Conrad showed up and pushed me inside the van.

I went inside and put Ellouise beside me, laying her head on my chest. "Drive faster," I ordered Max and face Conrad, "Did you fucking call my doctor already?!"

"Yes, he's already on his way to your place, he'll be there as soon as we arrive." I nodded, clenched my jaw as I looked at this rabbit beside me.

"Faster!!!" I shouted.

"Y-yes Sir," Max said as he panicked and rushed out of the home.

"Kulang lang siya sa kain at pahinga, she maybe overdoes herself from working since I heard she had a lot of projects this month. She just needs to rest for a couple of days and avoid stress because that's causing her to lose her appetite." Chase said as he fixed his things back to his bag.

"That's it?" I ask with my arms crossed above my chest, standing beside the bed staring at her as she sleeps peacefully in my bed.

"Yes, and also, stop giving her so much trouble Bro, look at her she's so delicate to be treated like trash. Stop being an asshole, you're not like this." he snorted and looked at me, I glared at him as my temper went up.

"Stop talking, and just leave, Jerk," I hissed and pushed him away. He chuckled at me before he fixed his shirt and looked at me. "Fix yourself, Bro, before it's too late. You'll lose her," he said.

I raised my hands up and showed my middle finger to him, and that's enough to make him leave.

I watched her gently heaving her chest up and down as she slept peacefully, I bit the bottom of my lip before I sat beside her and reached for her soft hand.

"It's your fault, you fucking always make me feel less," I whisper before I slowly lay down beside her and wrap my arms around her little flimsy body.

I kissed her forehead and loosen myself up, "I'm sorry," I whispered with my deepest intentions, and I just watched her all night until she woke up.

When our eyes met, I suddenly felt guilty about everything but I chose to act as normal as I could be. "Finally, you're awake, I can leave now," I said, stood up, and aired for her to speak.

But she just stared at me and didn't speak.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" I ask, standing straight with my head up. Ellouise didn't speak nor open her mouth when I asked her. That's why I frowned my brows and said, "Why are you looking at me like that? Are you blaming me right now?"