SPECIAL CHAPTER

"Hi, everyone, VLJ's new drama is called 'I whisper you a Pink Ribbon'. I thank you for attending our virtual press conference. I'm your host for tonight, Jilian Wong, a pleasure to meet you guys." Everyone at the press conference was giving her a round of applause, as a good start for the press conference.

Hindi ko mapagiliang mapangiti habang nakaupo at pinagmamasdan ang mga artistang gaganap sa panibagong drama na ito.

"As you see the press conference for 'I whisper you a Pink Ribbon' is being aired on our television, as you were aware the female lead of this drama, Rita Damson is the new record-breaking child star of today's generation, together with the primetime king Kieffer Villianueva." Cute Rita was flashed on the screen together with Kieffer. Nakangiti silang dalawa sa screen at kasabay 'non ay ang masigabong palakpakan ng mga tao para sa kanila.

"Now, 'I whisper a Pink Ribbon' is a long-awaited VLJ's drama about a father's unconditional love for his lost daughter. It's sweet, touching, selfless, painful, and filled with sacrifices, a true description of a father's love."

"In the half of this year, your homes will be swept with melodrama, this is the drama that we all must watch." my heart is pounding so fast as I continue listening to the host on the screen.

"The drama also has other great stars that we must watch, Colleen Rivera, Gino Himenez, a great star for almost 25 years in this industry, Yves Barrion and Hila Vilania. There's another reason we're all looking forward to this drama, because the crew is a bunch of talent themselves." parang kinapusan ako ng hininga sa sandaling panahon ng banggitin iyon. This is it.

"Directing this drama, we have our new Director, Vlademire Hidalgo, also known as our former star Teivel Carson, stepping out to the directing industry and letting go of his acting career, this man chooses to step out in front of the camera, and this time work behind our cameras." I glanced at him while he was facing the screen, with his most genuine smile.

Finally, he achieved his dreams. Vlad is in New York right now, and I can only watch him on the screen right now.

I couldn't hide my smile while staring at him sitting there in the place where he should be. He was wearing a simple white dresser shirt, folded sleeve up to his elbow and you could see his tattoos all over his arms and neck, but he carried it so neatly and paired it with black ankle pants and specs, with his hair brushed up.

So, handsome as always. "The script was penned by his beloved wife Ellouise Hidalgo, also a former actress known by her stage name Kacey Delavine. I still can't believe how these two stars choose to step out and stand behind cameras, but also, I'm so excited to watch this drama and learn more about their masterpiece. We have Mrs. Ellouise on the screen because of her condition right now, she wasn't allowed to travel this far together with her husband, but we made ways and have her here virtually. Say hi Beautiful Ellouise." kumaway ako sa camera ng aking laptop at ngumiti.

"Hi everyone," I gently whisper. They flashed Vlad's face on the live as he looked at me through the big screen at his back, he was smiling as he stared. Such a tease.

The introduction of the presscon continues and now we are in the interview session, Vlad was asked about his inspiration for choosing Rita as the lead role of his drama. I was with him when he decided to choose her.

"I just saw the beauty of her eyes, and how the pink ribbon suits her very well. Also, she has the ability to show off as Pink in this drama. I choose her because it reminds me of someone who's very important to me. I know Rita can do this." He answered, that melted my heart as we dedicate this drama to our pink angel. Our first baby.