CHAPTER 33

Naivy's POV

"She'll be in sleep for the meantime, and the wound in her face, it's too deep, cuts a big amount of skin on her face, that's why I'm telling you guys it's gonna leave a big scar on her face. We can fix that by consulting a dermatologist. But for now, let's wait for it to heal. That would be, I'll be back later. If you'll excuse me." sambit ni Doctor Falcon bago siya lumabas at iwan kami dito sa loob ng silid.

Nilingon ko ang mapayapang natutulog na si Bunny sa hospital bed, and I glance at Tita Chantel as she started crying again, hugging her husband and say, "What happened to our Bunny, why does she have to face this problem, my sweet Bunny." awang-awa siya sa kanyang anak habang pinagmamasdan itong nakahiga sa hospital bed.

Dahan-dahan akong lumapit sa kanya at umupo sa tabi ng hospital bed niya, I reached for her hand and gentle caresses it. Why didn't you tell us? You've been too much to yourself.

Ramdam ko ang kirot sa aking dibdib habang pinagmamasdan siya, I could still feel her face by just looking straight to her face. Her swollen eyes, a big bandage on her face and I can still see the blood through it.

She looks like a big mess right now, but her beauty still shines beneath those pain. I can't believe the calm; sweet and super kind Bunny would suffer this much.

Our poor Bunny.

Matapos kong malaman mula kay Fiel na tinakbo nila sa hospital si Bunny, dali-dali akong umalis sa clinic para puntahan siya pero sa tingin ko huli na ako.

Naabutan ko silang pinipigilan siyang nagwawala habang tumutulo ang dugo mula sa kanyang pisngi, lahat sila ay pinipigilan siya hanggang sa dumating ang doctor ay inenjectionan siya, upang tumigil siya at makapagpahinga.

After hearing that she lost her child, I felt a big amount of love taken from my heart. Her pain became our sorrow, and now every one of us is suffering with her.

"Naivy, I'll just bring your Tita Chantel outside and I'll be talking to the doctor, maiwan muna kita dito, take care of our Bunny," napalingon ako kay Tito Kace ng kausapin niya ako. Patuloy pa 'rin sa pagluha si Tita Chantel at halos hindi nito magawang hindi tingnan ang anak.

Kaya naintindihan ko na ilalabas muna siya ni Tito, Tita also needs some air. I nodded and smile at them, "Sure Tito," tugon ko at pinanood silang lumabas.

Naiwan ako dito sa loob kasama si Bunny, I just remain sitting beside her watching her sleep, until the door opens and Fiel entered together with the guy I used to see Bunny's with.

"You're back," sambit ko, nginitian ako ni Fiel pero hatalang pilit na ngiti ito at nasasaktan pa 'rin siya para sa ate niya. I understand her.

"Kumuha ako ng mag damit ni ate sa condo niya and then I saw this, do you know who is TVH?" she said and handed me a paper that says 'My Rabbit.'

"I don't know him either," I said. "That's her boyfriend," napalingon kami sa lalaking kasama ni Fiel ng magsalita ito. He gently sits on the other side of the hospital bed, holding Bunny's other hand, and kisses the back of her palm.

"Boyfriend?" Fiel ask, tanong ko 'rin iyon dahil wala akong alam na may boyfriend si Bunny all this time. She was talking about a guy she loves that didn't love her back but I don't know if she's in a relationship with someone.

She's been hiding this all this time?

"Who's TVH?" Fiel asked.

"Teivel Vlademire Hidalgo," diretsong sagot nito at nakita ko ang pagtagis ng tingin nito ng banggitin ang pangalan ng lalaking kasintahan ni Bunny.