CHAPTER 23

R18

He pulled my face and kissed me. His lips were as soft and still tasted good with flour all over it. I could taste the sweetness of the pancake flavor against our lips.

"How often have you eaten a proper meal, these past few weeks?" he asked in a guttural tone of his voice while his lips were still on mine. He pressed his lips harder, gnawing, sucking, and biting the bottom of my lips.

The way his lips moved felt like he had come to consume all the energy inside my body. "Hmm, I d-don't remember it anymore," I said as I was short of breath.

"You should eat more, promise me you would eat more, Rabbit."

"Y-yes," I moaned like I was a stranger to my own voice.

"Promise me that you'll never do this again," he groaned as he crashed his lips deeper. My arms involuntarily encircled around his neck. Kahit anong gawin ko wala akong laban sa kanya, He's Vlademire Hidalgo and I can't resist him.

"Promise me, Ellouise," he said using his powerful, authoritative tone of voice with a mix of gentle groans. I nodded and he moved away to stare at me in the eyes.

It was his most intimidating stare, making me feel like a little kitten haunted by a hungry black panther. "Yes," I almost ate the word I said because of his stares. I inhaled the scent of mint breath and aftershave lingered in my nose.

"Good Rabbit," he said and a handsome smirk took a glimpse and he cornered my lips once again, this time his kisses were different. It was like a sweet toxic chemical that runs through my veins, as his lips keep moving against mine.

I wanted to hate him, but my hate for him was as strong as the passion and bond between us. I know it to myself, na kahit anung gawin kong pigil sa aking sarili ay mahuhulog at mahuhulog pa'rin ako sa kanya at magsisilbing isang duwag na kuneho sa gitna ng dilim.

"Hmm," I whimpered, and felt the bulge of his pants growing against my butt, I gasped inwardly and it emitted a chuckle from his throat. "Did you feel that, that's what you did to me, Fuck Ellouise, this has been there since last night you were in my arms." he took my hand and placed it on top of his bulge. My eyes widened like it was the first time I touched it.

I have touched this thing multiple times but it keeps shocking me with its length every time I touch it. Could it be possible that it grows bigger this time?

He made me rub it from outside his denim pants. "Fuck," he made the sexiest hissed at the time he made me do that thing. I love what I'm seeing right now, it's fascinating watching the great Teivel Carson, loved by all the girls around the world groaning in pleasure in front of me using just the palm of my hand.

It just holds so much power. "Come on, Rabbit, don't be scared, touch me." I nodded like a good girl and let him guide my hands inside his pants. He was engorged and hard in hand, my fingers wrapped around his length.

He gasped, arched his head up, and showed his sexy tattooed neck in front of me. Every shape, curving of his neck down to his shoulder and chest is immaculate.

Vlad was taking his time to breathe and feel my palm against his thing, and after that he looked back at me, grabbed my nape and kissed me, tilted his head to one side to get better access.

"Hmm, ahh," I moaned when he probed his tongue inside my mouth, he was devouring me like a thirsty vampire, sucking the tip of my tongue onto my lips and when he had enough of my lips he trailed down to my neck.