CHAPTER 35

2 years passed by, "I'm here!!!" napalingon kaming lahat ng bumukas ang main door ng resthouse at pumasok si Fiel na may dala-dalang balawang boxes ng yellow cab pizza.

"Fiella!" masiglang sambit ni Mom ng pumasok dito na may malaking ngiti sa kanyang labi. I urge a smile while putting plates on the table, while Prime is helping beside me.

"Good thing you came, we were just about to eat dinner," Dad said and tapped my sister's shoulder as she put the boxes on the table, "How can I miss your birthday Dad," she said and kissed mom and dad before she went straight to my place.

"How are you ate, my lovely ate," hinalikan ako nito sa pisngi bago nakipagbeso kay Prime. "Kuya Prime akala ko bumalik ka na ng manila?" tanong nito.

Prime smile at her and put his hands on my shoulder, "Ayaw akong paalisin ng ate mo, mamimiss niya daw ako," he joked. Siniko ko siya dahilan upang tumawa siya pati na 'rin si Fiel. "I'm just kidding, this wednesday ako babalik sa manila," he answered properly.

Pinagpatuloy ko ang pag-aayos ng plato sa dining table at umupo katabi si Mom at Prime sa left side ng table. Dad seated on the middle and Fiel seat on the right side.

"Thank you for our food, Lord. Itadakimasu!" Fiel said before we all started eating, kinuha kaagad ni Prime ang plato ko at nilagyan ito ng pagkain na alam niyang kakainin ko.

It's been two years since a tragic moment happened to me and now, I'm still trying to recover and bring myself back again. I still have this panic attack sometimes but it became less and less this year.

"So, are you really going back to showbiz Prime, what project are you up to when you come back?" Dad asked Prime. Napatingin kaming lahat kay Prime kaya napressure itong lunukin agad ang nginunguyang pizza.

"Ahm, yeah, Tito, actually my cousin Harley, she's the reason why I need to go back, it wasn't really in my plan but last week she called me in the middle of the night, tell me about the story of the movie and she begged me to come back for her new project, so I guess I'm going back there to work with her new project as her co-director." nakangiting sambit ni Prime, bakas sa mukha nito ang saya sa pagbabalik niya sa trabahong pinaghirapan niya noon pa.

I suddenly felt guilty. Because of me, tumigil siyang gawin ang mga bagay na gusto niya. He chooses to stay with me, together with my depression for the whole two years already.

"It's great to see you going back to your master area, we are looking forward to that project," Mom said and smiled at him. Prime glanced at me before he reached for my hand and caressed it in the gentlest way he could.

I smile at him and continue eating, "How 'bout you Fiel?" nation ang atensyon nila Mom and Dad kay Fiel kaya nagkaroon ng chance lumapit sa akin si Prime at ako'y binulungan.

"Is it ok with you, that I'm going back to Manila?" tanong niya na tila para akong ang magdidikta kung tutuloy ba siya o hindi. Agad akong sumagot at sinabi, "It's your life, your choice, you don't have to ask me Prime." mahina kong sambit.

"I want to know if it's ok with you, even if it's my life or my choice, I wanna hear your opinion," he said and looked me straight in the eyes and kissed the back of my palm.

"Prime, you don't have to as—--," hindi ko natapos ang aking sasabihin ng biglang tumunog ng makalas ang phone ni Prime. Agad siyang nataranta ang kinuha ang kanyang phone mula sa kanyang bulsa.

"If you'll excuse me, may I answer this?" nahihiya niyang tanong kay Dad. Dad nodded at him and continued talking to my sister and Mother. Napalingon ako kay Prime at pinanood siyang sagutin ang tawag mula kay Harley.