CHAPTER 42

Vlad's POV

"S-stop please..." I weakly whisper as I kept hearing my mom whimpering in pain, tears as my dad kept on beating her to death. I covered my ears with weak shaky hands.

"D-Dean, s-stop please, maawa ka sa akin!!!" kahit anong takip ko ng aking tenga ay tila patuloy na dumadagundong sa aking tenga ang malalakas na suntok at sampal na natatanggap ni Mom mula kay Dad.

I was hiding under the table, begging, whispering silently as I wished all of this would end. "You fucking stupid slut, do you think, I'm that stupid to not realize what you fucking did huh!!!" I bit the bottom of my lips, clearly, in my eyes, I saw how dad pushed mom's head towards the wall and blood started to flow from my mother's head.

I suffered in fear but I chose to save my mom. I stepped out under the table and ran to her, "Mom!" I said, hugged her really tight, and tried to wipe those from pouring on her head with my shirt. "Vlad, umalis ka dito!!! No!" Mom panic as she saw me in front of her, sinubukan niya akong itulak pero walang tigil ang pagpunas ko sa dugong tumutulo sa kanyang ulo.

I was crying really hard, with a flood of tears coming out of my eyes. "What the heck are you doing here Vlademire!!! Get out!" Dad shouted, but I didn't listen and continued to care about my mom's situation.

I don't know what to do, I just want the blood to stop. "M-Mommy..."

"D-don't c-cry Vlad, g-go to your room, p-please," she begged me, but before I could answer her, Dad just grabbed my shirt from the back and threw me a toy on the wall.

Mom almost cut her lungs as she shouted watching me hit the wall. It was so painful but I still manage to crawl towards them and hug my Dad legs to stop him from hitting my mom.

"What the fuck, you fucking want to join your fucking mother, fine!" Dad darkly said and the next thing I know is a hard punch hit my head and I fell into my mom's feet.

"Ahhh, Vlad!!!" That's the last thing I heard and I woke up inside the hospital with my mom sleeping beside me. A bandage on her head, swollen cheeks, and bruises on the side of her eyes.

I slowly tried to lift my arms but I couldn't do it, my eyes widened when I saw my arms broken with an arm sling on them. "M-Mom?"

Agad siyang gumising at nginitian ako, hinawakan niya ang aking kamay at hinalikan ito. "Kumusta ang pakiramdam mo?" hindi ko alam kung anong mararamdaman ko habang pinagmamasdan siya.

At this young age, I know how bad my dad beat my mom. "Mom, why did you l-let dad hurt you l-like that?" I ask as my tears start to shed.

"Mommy, did something wrong, that why Daddy got mad at me, wag kang matakot hindi na ito mauulit muli, ok, basta sundin mo lang lagi ang sasabihin ni Mommy, ok," I nodded.

Mom said this won't happen again but...

"Ahhhh!!! Dean, tama na!!!" I heard a loud noise downstairs in the middle of the night, it wakes me up in fear. Nanlalamig ang buong katawan ko dahil sa malakas na tunog ng pagbasag sa ibaba, kung kaya't mabilis akong bumaba.

I but in terror in the center of the staircase, as I watch getting forced by my dad for sex in the dining area. I don't know what to do, but my knees just stop moving and all I can do is to avoid looking.

Parang dinudurog ang puso kong marinig ang malakas na pag iyak ni Mom, hindi ko maiwasang magalit sa aking sarili dahil wala akong magawa, I don't know what to do, I'm too small for my dad.

I stayed there up until dad finish and left the house after, when I open my eyes, dahan-dahan akong bumaba papalapit kay Mom, nakatulala lang ito at yakap-yakap ang kanyang sarili.