CHAPTER:-2

"Who are you and what are you doing in garden of Lilium?".

"Ahm..i.. am where haha (nervously laughing*) I...was...in my house how I came here? excuse me mister whatever you are I don't how I came here? but can keep your weapon little far from me". namjoon said looking at handsome man with black horns.
"Tell me who are otherwise I have send to the prison".that man said looking at his soul (maybe) he was scary.
"I told you I don't know. actually? why are you asking so much isn't its my dream look at here in the day sky has two moon and sun together, the flowers of the graden glowing like tubelights". namjoon said pointing on everything who he was describing.
"Dream? you're really something young guy is Ambondara look like dream to you? very funny". man laughed devilish his voice echoed in surroundings.
"It's dream mister mr. black horns and I want go back from here wake up namjoon wake up" joon said kicking the grass of garden and slaping himself.
"Enough now I really have to do this from the name of devil I solider of devil Kim Taehyung want to push the guy in to the he-".before he say someone yelled the devil stoped chanting the words.
"STOP! he is devil's bride you will get destroyed solider Kim stay way".the a boy with blue eyes said.
"What bride?who is bride? where?is she pretty? isn't it dream? I can't leave here for too long my mom was not home I have to go". namjoon said in confusion he really wants run away now.
"I'm sorry your highness i'll take my leave".taehyung said bowing from horse.
"Who highness? is it prank?are we shooting a kdrama just like goblin?where I'm?I want go back". He asked looking at devil who disappeared front of him.
"My lord you can come with me
I'm park jimin the supervisor I heard you were coming here so I'm here for you". the black haired man cheered.
"Oh! hii jimin can I ask you what place it is? where we are going ?" Namjoon asked walking beside the devil.
"This devil's lord palace in Ambondara and you are going to get ready for the king". jimin said smiling on younger.
"Why should I have to get ready for him? It's really dream right because your so angelic to be devil".joon complemented the boy
"Mm..tha..thank you your highness but you really think it's dream because you got cut on cheeks by Soldier Kim".the short devils said confusely more like question.
"Cut where? my handsome face how I'm  going to impress Ms. julie I was going to propose her". yelled in frustration cursing on stupid kdrama.
"I'm sorry to interrupt my lord but we are here". jimin said positioning him out of the door and signing namjoon to get further.
"Am I really in the book ahh....grandpa why did you this?mom I want go back fuck that devil lord". Namjoon said yelling but he can't do anything but not now maybe next time.

"Who is it and why the hell he is yelling?" a voice come from dark room his red eyes are showing only.
A human I...i..I th..think he is sca..red but he is really a pure soul my lord after stepping in garden of Lilium the flowers started glowing" a another devil said while bowing at 90 degree.
"Start the preparation of ceremony but first I want to see him if he is really a pure soul". the voice said vanishing in dark room.
"Yes,my lord slave". bowed agian agreeing.
"The dress I selected for him tell him to wear it".

"Why the fucking I'm wearing transparent clothes it's not even hidding my private parts properly why I'm here lord" he yelled from room while someone watching him.

"My wife".

To be continued..............
-------------------------------------------hii! How are you ?

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA........