CHAPTER:-38

"Ah~ harder, are you that old fuck—". Yoongi monaed, Namjoon moved his hip breathing heavily he hugged yoongi, while still moving his hips although he was tired he wanted have sex.
"I'm tired yoongi I can't move more ah... Ah... Ah..... Fuck  finish it soon stupid". Namjoon said, yoongi change there position thrusting in and out with fast pace, he licked the face of human. Yoongi pulled joon's hips downward his dick disappeared in the hole of human, he was feeling good and he came again.
"Ah... Ok, i thought you said you want to ride me— eat something my wife you have no stamina". Yoongi licked the joon's sensetive ears while still thrusting, yoongi is the person who can go on and on till he gets satisfied but joon was having more problems with that, when joon was pregnant he was always horney and they fucked all day and night, now they do it regularly.
"You asshole— you had sex all the week without sleeping, eating or drinking you are like animal in heat". Namjoon huffed trying to breath more air, he was out breath and sudden voice came to his ears indicating someone came, the sound flapping echoed through the walls.
"It's been a week—, how do you know?". Yoongi asked, he wipped down the tears from joon's face and gave him butterfly kisses.
"Don't tell me it's jin— help me jin". Namjoon yelled, trying to get from his devil lord.

"Angel~ please, I'll try my best not do anymore than that". Jungkook plead, after getting slapped by hoseok, they were having sex while hoseok were sleeping and when hoseok woke up he slapped both of them.
"Fuck— how will you feel when two dicks stuck in you while you just wanted to sleep". Hoseok yelled at both of them, taehyung was rubbing his cheeks because he got slap too.
"It's my fault come here, I'll not touch you, I'll put some ointment on your hole relax we had a dinner with your highness honey, come here". Taehyung said with sweet voice, hoseok was standing at the door with pout he slowly came closer to taehyung.
"You going there just like that— his dick was also inside you, you don't love me". Jungkook said loudly he didn't want to say that but it came out.
"WHAT? No, i do love you— we love you right? Taehyung, but please let me sleep don't do that again ok". Hoseok hugged kook and taehyung, while they smiled nodding at the corner of his heart hoseok knows it will happen again.
"My lord jin is here— let's go out". And taehyung parted from hug to see jin.

"What the fuck—". Jin smelled the burning food, and show two kids cooking in the kitchen without the help of any servants.
"Uncle jin, how come you here again? Although we love that you came before dinner help us". The twins, they are his nephew yoongi's kid Min Jun-Ho and Min u- jin they both are opposite.
"So— hyung didn't call me you two did, because you were cooking for the first time". Jin slapped himself he was going to say something else but he remembered they are kids.
"Actually it's we do cook, but today is their anniversary we wanted to cook for them". U- jin said, he helpful kid and most importantly smart one and introvert.
"Where are your parents—?". Jin asked, he tasted the brother it was good and creamy.
"Probably fucking eachother— i mean they are in their chamber". Jun- ho said smiling, he let his uncle pinch his cheeks.
"Uncle hoseok and jimin was going to help us but they are late, but you are here help us". They both said together as their favourite uncles, see late but their bestest uncle was here to help them with everything.
"Ok—". Jin smiled.

Everything was going good, the cousins were having fun while parents were happy to see them together and happy. Taehyung, kook and Hoseok kids leave somewhere else they were trying to educate themselves before coming Ambondara back. Hoseok missed them too much, but he loves jimin's and joon's kids like he loves his own kids.
Namjoon other hand believe in hoseok, with his kids. A prefect ending of devil of the book, as he thought he closed the book and smiling when his mother knocked on his door with bag of groceries.

"Namjoon— your boyfriend and your friends are here, come out let's cook together". Namjoon's min said smiling, joon came in midnight to her room just say he has a boyfriend it wasn't shocking but her mother asked if she can meet him.
"Mom— you rest I'll do that myself, guys why are you all late help me jin with cooking". Namjoon smiled he pushed his mother her room gently, he suddenly came back from Ambondara along with his family and friends who are leaving with his grandparents.
"I'll help you, oh! Careful my lady you will burn yourself—". Taehyung said, helping joon.
"I'm here for month, I'll come back idiot stop being clingy ah...". Namjoon said pushing the devil who rubbed his face on joon's back, he loves his wife and kids although joon didn't tell his mom about kids but his mother loves them like knows they are his grandchildren.

"Close the fucking book— kids or I'll burn that".

THE END

Thank you for reading till last.
❤️❤️❤️❤️
💝Love you all 💝
💜💜💜