CHAPTER:-32

"What— why? He is here, ah.... You should atleast sent me message by anyone". Jimin said, trying to pull the devil on his foot, he got behind him.
"He literally robbed us, he came drunk and said i am here to bring blue eyes and blonde hair devil with me". His aunt said loudly, the other devils came nodding they showed all lose.
"What? He did all that—, right? Ok, I'll take him from here now sorry for all of that". Jimin saw burning house, all ruined  vegetables and fruits on ground.
"Where are you going give our computation? Look at the place, we need money, we don't have something to eat". His aunt pulled his hand forcely hurting him, while jin fall on the ground.
"Is that my problem? You should have stopped him doing all that, i wasn't even here". Jimin yanked his hand from her, rubbing and looking at his aunt and uncle with dead eyes.
"Oh! Really? The blue eyes and blonde— you, because of you he is here, give me the money". His aunt pulled his hair while saying even jimin is changed by now he can't hurt anyone on purpose.
"In that case, ask him he did all that? I don't have much time to argue". Jimin said he pushed jin who tried to hug him while pouting, glaring at him.
"What? Give me money or rot here stupid bitch— aw... aw... Who the fuck—". His aunt pushed his husband, to hurt jimin who backed away little and saw jin trying to kill his uncle.
"Mine, don't touch him I'll rip you apart and feed my brother in law's Cerberus". Jin was too drunk to say anything or do anything but when something will happen to jimin he will not let them leave like this.
"Ah... So you became his mistress and still you don't have money huh? Are you whore?". His aunt said, rolling his eyes jimin sighed first jin and now his aunt he can't with this time.
"A whore or mistress I don't care about that anymore, but he does and I'm not gonna stop him". Jimin smriked after he saw the royal devil flying over his village he is going to burn it for sure and if they didn't ask for mercy from jimin he will let them burn.

"Taehyung, i sure heard something at night his voice was trembling and he said he will be free today". Namjoon said, his eyes were finding someone suspicious but he saw none.
"Are you sure? Because this place never opened for anyone beside my lord I think you shouldn't have come here". Tae and joon was outdoor of the prison not too close and not too far.
"It's ok, I'm not going inside or anything I just here to find out who is the parasite in our group". Even tho, he know who is it namjoon has good eye for people not only he can see what people thinks but also how bad they are.
"Jin, jin is the only person who can help us but we couldn't find him. We have to wait a little. longer". Taehyung said, hoseok told him about missing jin and jimin was out for that.
"There is some misunderstanding between, yoongi and jin and it has to be cleared soon". Namjoon can't put all this together he needs to do something before the black soul get himself freed by someone everyone waiting yoongi to die, he need someone to help him.
"My lady what are we going to do?". Taehyung asked, namjoon has no plan for this not even taehyung has yoongi is only and jin can tell him about the book and the situation about all place.
"Put as much as guard on the door with magic protection, i think that will work for some—". Namjoon said, he doesn't know why he said that he thinks it's better than nothing.
"Magic protection? What's that— something that we can find in human world". Taehyung looked at him, titling his head to look joon to understand what he said.
"No, what you say that is spell idiot do something with spell to protect the soldier, so their soul should not sucked up by black or whatever soul he is". Namjoon said, taehyung nodded carrying him like bride he flew away from there before anyone see them.

"What did you do? Why didn't you asked me idiot? I told not do anything—". Hwasa lord yelled loudly, scaring her he was holding back but he can't anymore this all his own fault.
"I'm sorry, my lord I'm really sorry—". Hwasa was on her knees, crying pleading for forgiveness but he was too furious.
"Ah..... I'm so weak i couldn't protect my husband my people, what type of God I'm". Her lord said, sitting on yoongi's throne rubbing his head.
"God? I knew it— my lady". Hoseok was the person who heard him, which wasn't in the plan he can't leak his identity not yet when everything is mess.
"Not again—". He smacked his face, with irritated expression he fainted the Angel.

"I'm free—".

To be continued........
___________________________________

Hey!

His portrait in yoongi's room

_Arya_