CHAPTER:-15

"What is this? What are you selling?"joon asked a middle age devil who has Bamboo basket and any colourful things in it.
"My lady this is tint for lips try this it will look good on you". Devil smiled showing a box of wet pink colour powder in it.
"A lipstick? You're saying i have to try this? should I look good when was the last time put the lipstick". Namjoon said taking a the small box dabbing his finger on the powder and applying it on his lips gently.
"Red will look good on you it will match with your black dress try this my lady". Devil give him another one and jungkook give him a cloth to wipe it of.
"Sure but if it comes out bad I'll punish you". Joon said smiling he liked to play with makeups.
"No my lady it will look good I'm sure i have experience about the stuffs like that". Devil said with confidence and joon like that.
"Ok I'll try than, Mr. Muscle how it's looking did i put so much should I have to remove it". Joon said showing his lips like pout.
"No, you look really great your lips look kissable and plumpy".kook smiled and joon said shakes his head why he is a gurd when he don't know what to do Mr. Dumbass.
"Jungkook we told not touch him and why are saying these things to my lady if my lord hear it-". Hoseok said coming from behind his face was showing anger.
"It will what? disaster what you think before talking Jeon i already warn but you never-" yoongi said coming right after hoseok with no expression.
"Don't touch him and look here do I look Good with this or i have try another one". Joon said now looking at them to again in mirror.
"It depends on how it's taste than I'll confirm how you look in this".yoongi said caressing his thumb on joon's lips And ruining the applied tint.
"What you mean taste i have put it on lips not on salad idiot".joon said cutely and yoongi kissed him licking his lips everyone trun another side of the couple.
"Are you try to act like dumb or you really dumb joon- ah". Yoongi said releasing joon from his hold and smiling.
"What this mean i don't like your attitude Mr. Talk to me nicely I'm not someone devil here I'm queen". Joon said flipping his imaginary hairs back.
"Wow you think you are queen here that's a good sign so you love me as your king".yoongi said and everyone looked at couple.
"I want this yoongi that too and that". Joon said changing the topic.
"I'll buy everything from you".yoongi said looking at joon who was busy to showing his tints to trio.
"My lord you are great my lord thank you my lady I'll sure to make more tints that suits your taste".devil bowed 90 degrees showing how grateful he is.
"Leave it there my lady where you want this to put" tae said bowing and lifting the box with one hand.
"Of course in yoongi's room I'll shift tomorrow with him but for let's go to meet my puppy".joon smiled and trio looked him with suspicions.

"He touched You right? Where did he touched you here, here and here". Jin asked throwing jimin on the bed and caressing his cheeks while hovering over him naked.
"M- my lord- d i jus- st he didn't-".
jimin said with fear when jin licked his cheeks before biting it.(a/n:- I wanna do that too).
"Let me touch you jimin- ah where my joonie touched you every part where he touched you".Jin said licking right side cheeks than earlobe.
"Ah... My lord i- i". Jimin was so in pleasure that he can't say anything further.
"You what jimin? You what? did you like it when i touch you hm...  a flithy slave like you touched by a royal blood like me"Jin said smiling biting on his plum lips till blood come out.
"M- my l- lord no- not there sensitive".jimin said trying to push jin's mouth from his nipple.
"You didn't want this i thought you like it whenever i touch you or do you prefer someone else".Jin said sucking hardly on the pink skin.
"No my lord i want you just you". Jimin said moaning.
"Really? Jimin-ah and here i thought you want someone else inside you should I call him".jin said leaving the boy with hickies and bite marks.
"I don't k- Know w- what a- are y- you talking a- about".jimin said opening his teary eyes.
"Trying to be innocent ha... Didn't i told you slave just work for me do these things to me but you started flirty with another slaves too". Jin grabbed jimin jaw harshly yanking him to the bed.
"No i didn't i swear m- my lord". Jimin said shaking his head.
"And started to lie to me next stay away from my joon slave and come to my room if you didn't recognise what did you do?".jin said slapping the boy hard that he started crying not because the pain he was felling on his cheek but on his heart.
"M- my l-lord i really don't know what are you talking but about my lady i didn't touch him devil promise".jimin said sitting from the laying position looking at his master with hurtful gaze.
"Get out i don't want see you and call jackson for me". It's only think Jin said before disappearing from his own chamber.

"My lord i found him".

To be continued.....

___________________________________

Should I call the cops because he attacked me.

Suga ruined it with his thumb 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Red lips🥵🥵

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya......