CHAPTER:-13

"Where is he my lord".jungkook asked bowing.
"He is Still sleeping in my room I have to go make sure no one can enter in my room beside you two".yoongi said walking further while fixing his clothes.
"Yes my lord jungkook go I'll come after a moment". taehyung said walking behind the devil.
"Hm..ok I'll wait than in the room". jungkook said with excitement and run towards yoongi's room.
"Are you dating or something?"yoongi asked walking not looking behind.
"No,my lord the devil yesterday night has same symbol on her neck"taehyung said still walking with yoongi.
"He is doing again I'll visit him ok now go".yoongi said trying to fly but taehyung held him back.
"I don't think it's an good idea my lord we have to talk to elders about it". taehyung said with fear when yoongi faced him with glowing eyes.
"And you think I'll hear them taehyung I am the most powerful than them, they have to listen me".yoongi said glaring to the soul of taehyung.
"Sir we have to talk them to seal him for always otherwise the end is here". taehyung said backing away ready to be attacked by angry yoongi.
"Don't you worry Kim I'll handle this the night I have work to do so go".yoongi said and fly away from the palace border.
"Yes,my lord thank you for hearing me". Taehyung said with sigh going to yoongi's room.

"OMD(oh! My devil) fucking  asshole didn't you told me, you'll help to achieve my goals".Jin said grabbing jimin's neck.
"I tried my lord but the jar get exchanged again by someone".jimin said with fear his eyes were getting teary because lack of oxygen.
"I'll kill yo.... I can't kill you, you are my only hope jimin I need you".Jin said leaving the younger devil drinking the red liquid.
"My lord Jin I hope you will understand they completed the ritual of soul binding he can't be yours now"jimin said lowly coughing with every word.
"What no, no I want him he is the only one I need him jimin I want devore him whole".Jin said throwing the jar of liquid.
"Calm down my lord".jimin said going closer to the Jin and Jin kissed him roughly throwing on the bed.

"Jesus my lower ah...my head everything hurts I want to eat something".namjoon said waking up trying to sit up while holding his aching head.
"My lady you are up, my lady is up prepare the bath and meal for him". jungkook said helping joon to sit up.
"If you know I'm him why call me my lady". Joon said with raspy voice.
"My lord said us to call my lady can you sit or you need help"taehyung said from behind.
"Mr. Black horn I need water I'm really thristy and hungry".joon said looking him with half lid.
"Here is the water take a bath while meal is getting ready". taehyung said giving the glass of water to him.
"Ah..where is that asshole that pervert I'll kill him with own hands". Joon said in pain.
"My lady calm down he is not here I think he'll come in the night". jungkook said smiling.
"So what's happening here my lady". Hoseok asked coming to the room with clothes in his hands.
"Hoseok what are you doing here?"taehyung asked with smile.
"Oh I bring the clothes for him to wear as queen of the palace". hoseok said giving the clothes to maid.
"Come on I'm not wearing that girl's clothes I'll die before wearing it".joon said with irritation.
"Their is no clothes for you than beside this and my lord said anyone else give their clothes to you they have to die". Hoseok said looking jungkook who widened his eyes.
"Oh! No my lady I don't have clothes for you this time I'm sorry". jungkook said holding joons hand.
"Leave his hands jungkook". tae and hoseok said together.
"Why I'm serving him I can touch him"jungkook said with pout.
"Are you idiot they're not talking about me,look their eyes it's on your hands on me".joon said rubbing his head.
"So my lady ready to the bath actually I like the outfit". hoseok said with chuckle.
"I fucking hate you pervert lord
Fuck you" joon yelled out his lungs.

Min yoongi

To be continued.......

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

My system wasn't working that's why I didn't updated, I updated my other books from my sister's system but she didn't give me but I have new one now I'll update.

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya........