CHAPTER:-35

"So, he wants Ambondara (realm), me (pure soul) and yoongi (immortal body) but... what if he will come after you". Namjoon asked, he took a deep breath he can end this in one go but he doesn't want that, if he did that Zeus will be really angry.
"That's what we have to do.... I know he will go after yoongi as his body is weak but baby, if he knows we know his plan he will turn to me". Jin mind and plan was going round and round either way he will sacrifice himself if something bad happens to his brother.
"But you aren't weak— and you have powerful mentality how come you he will—". Namjoon wasn't sure if he was thinking right about jin's plan dark soul must has to die today or tomorrow there is no time for This has to be done today. If it happens tomorrow, everything will be ruined.
"I am weaker than yoongi as you know and he will come to you before coming to me a powerful soul can take over me". Jin said he took out a knife with red gem stone, he showed to joon saying it will help him fight or to injure the dark soul if they have one chance to live.
"So— i am his main target and you are going to use me against him. Wow, that's brilliant". Namjoon smiled, if something happens to him Zeus will come here and if came here dark soul eventually died from him or me.
"You are not offended? Do you love him that much— why? I- i my hyung—". Jin had another thing as the last pure soul who he met was different from joon, so he thought maybe they are same.
"You don't have to say it, i know you love him more than anyone here does, I'll make sure your hyung will be fine even after my death". Namjoon smiled he ruffled jin's hair maybe he is alot older than him, yoongi said was truth jin still is kid who loves his only family.
"I didn't said that— i don't care about him and I'll never i don't need anyone in my life". Jin huffed he sighed when joon smiled nodding, it seems joon thinks he is a kid just like his brother does he summoned his twin brother from the human world, what if they are brothers thinking worst things jin slapped himself to get back in reality.
"Ok, i understand". Joon said leaving him alone, to meet yoongi. He will wake up any minute or hour he can't tell but the strong presence of yoongi was coming back.

The dark soul collected other souls from realm who escaped or didn't get caught by yoongi yet. With the offer of freedom and no one will hunt them, the soul choose dark soul as there leader.
This was 8 day, yoongi isn't in really bad condition because of the girl soul's power while jimin and Hoseok keep him company. Taehyung and jungkook threw the rumours that yoongi's soul is too weak and Namjoon to hurt by that he didn't come out side his chamber. Jin and namjoon took over the plan to visit well of hell they tried to talk with there grim reapers but they refused to go Ambondara to catch him as the plan discontinued. Every think came back to place were it was.

"Fuck— you are bleeding, how come he knows we are here shit, shit". Jin hide behind the tree so did joon, his hand was bleeding to much because of sudden attack. All plan of jin failed just because dark soul summon hundred of men from human world and observe there soul.
"Hello son— how are you? Missed me". Dark soul face alot clear than before, his voice were scary jin hide the joon from his large body while joon breath slowly to control the blood flow.
"Hehe! I did missed you but you know what I will say that the woman and man I like are your type too, like that whore now namjoon". Jin smiled sarcastically he said, making his father a clown who burnt jin's half body with his black fire, but nothing happened to him as the boy got touched joon who took the fire inside him.
"You son of a bitch— you ruined my all plan from the beginning fucker". Looking the fire which stopped to soon, dark soul smile got bigger he laughed loudly.
"Hehe! Sorry, although you aren't even my dad but I feel so emotional and my eyes are filling with tears, I loved you dad—". Jin wipped his tears, backing away in every sentence with help of jin, joon moved himself so don't get caught soon enough.
"Nice try! But he can't escape his fate— soon this place will be min jin come back to dad". Dark soul yelled loudly, when a protective barrier came between him and joon dark soul changed voice to his past devil self to lure jin.
"Sorry I can't i mean I have deal with him, oh! No, no you can't touch him". Jin shake his head, he gulped when a loud thud heard down by them, the dark smoke covered their faces with dim red dots appear between them, jin smiled. "Oh! My Brother is here".

To be continued....
___________________________________

Hello ladies! How are you doing?

_Arya_