CHAPTER:-4

"Wife it doesn't matter I like your taste even it's little I want to taste you all than you can go from here"yoongi said licking joonie lips and biting it.

------

"Are you saying I have to sell my body to go back from here"joon said still pushing the devil.
"Yaa of course now or never"the devil said kissing on joon's neck.
"Than I'll find my way to go back to my world"joon said finally getting free from the devil.
"Than you have to attend the ceremony"yoongi said sitting on the chair far from namjoon.
"And what is all that about?"joon asked hiding his titties with both of his hands that was looked by pervert devil.
"It's the ritual I'm going eat your soul"devil said pushing namjoon pining his hand above his head  and sucking the human's bud.
"What? no no I'm not coming don't this pervert."namjoon said kicking the devil with his legs on devil's stomach.
"If you will let me kiss you and live with me in my room and giving me permission to touch you than  ritual going to destroyed" yoongi said hovering over namjoon again " that's why I was here to scare oh! no i forget it was lie don't mind me". he said pushing his hand under human's dress.
"I know I'm not going to do that anyways"he said flicking his finger on yoongi's head.
"Yaa reject my kiss on the ceremony or I'll kill you"yoongi said sternly than leaving the room with playful smile.

"He is quite brave". a girl with purple horn said to a boy with black horns.
"Yaa he flicked devil's lord head". man said shivering on the name of devil's lord.
"We have to ask him for help". pink horn devil girl said giggling.
"Yaa but first let go in ceremony". man said giggling too.
"Why you both are here again?"jin said to two devils who peeking through the large window.
"Lord jin you scared us"girl said clutching on his chest.
"Just tell me why you here? in my man's room".jin said grabbing the hair of man.
"We are just here for look how he looks like"man said trying to get free from the jin.
"Your man?isn't he is lord's bride?"girl asked crossing his hands on her chest.
"He were but I liked him first now he is going to be my bride"jin said angrily.
"What are you thinking about lord jin?"man asked going behind jin and while saying it in his ear.
"Nothing I have to meet someone goodbye"jin said flying to different place.
"I want to see the fight over this boy lord jin liked the boy and he is devil's bride".girl said chuckling grabbing his brother hands flying to different place as well.

"Jimin, jimin where are you?"jin landed on a surface of servent palace yelling at his personal servent name.
"I'm here my lord what are you doing in servent chamber? you don't need to come here you just have to call me"jimin said fastly pulling the royal devil in garden.
"Are you serving yoongi's bride"jin asked rolling his eyes on blonde devil.
"Oh! my devil don't say his name I told you hundreds times you'll get punished again my lord"jimin said showing his worried eyes devil.
"I don't care even he is going to kill me I'm not going call him my lord"jin said yelling at blonde man.
"My lord my lord why are so stubborn? why are you here just tell me I'll do that"jimin said but grabbed by jin forcely facing him.
"I'm your lord not you're mine talk like servant you are btw I can't sleep without you and you didn't come last night I was finding you so I came here" jin said caressing jimin's cheeks.
"Ooh..I..I'll come today don't worry"jimin said blushing and pulling apart himself from jin's grip.
"Yaa I'll but tell me are you serving him"jin asked pulling him little more close.
"No,but I was why?" Jimin asked looking at jin eyes with blush.
"Who is now?"jin asked caressing jimin's hair than his cheeks.
"Soldier Kim and the gurd Jeon  maybe why?"jimin asked curiously putting his hands on jin's well built chest.
"No, nothing" jin said pulling apart from jimin and the wispering other sentence "they are way too loyal to yoongi when is ceremony".
"At midnight after lord come back from hunting".jimin said going front of jin who his facing other side.

"Devil's bride why I have to serve him? I'm gurd not a servant".a devil with bunny tooth said walking in corridor"where is his room"he said putting his hand under the chin as the process of thinking and pushing the first room's door.
"OMG KNOCK THE DOOR BEFORE COMING INSIDE YOU DEVIL " the male yelled throwing the things on the devil.
"I didn't know we have another guest here who is this pretty? what's your name pretty boy?"devil asked coming near to the naked boy.
"Your death.get lost"he yelled spelling some words that pushed the devil out the room.

To be continued.......
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I Don't know what is happening to me but I think I'm lost..
Stay safe guys.....

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA........