CHAPTER:-14

"Welcome,welcome my lord why are you here in prison?". A black shadow said with chuckle.
"I thought you died without any soul in your body but look at you stealing galnces on my wife". Yoongi said with smrink throwing the weak body on spelled wall.
"So you can see my drop of aura on it my lord i liked him he is carefree". Black shadow said hissing in pain.
"You are really interested in him right black- let me taste half of your life". Yoongi said helding him still while sucking his soul from distance.
"What no if you will take i can't talk". Shadow said struggling in yoongi's grip.
"And that's what I want stay away from him bastard". Yoongi said once more throwing him.
"He can't escape from me yoongi ah....". Shadow said with smile his weak body wasn't moving from the dirty floor.
"No body can say my name except him black but you tried it's so ridiculous to know.....can't talk maybe I have to go".the devil lord said looking at the black shadow who was unconscious.

"Hey ! Nice too meet you again joonie". Jin said flying over the joon who was sitting near the lake.
"Can't you see I'm suffering talk me later about it". Joon shurrged.
"Why did that bastard do something to you let me see". Jin said trying to touch human.
"I can't.... oh! Jimin come here sit you know i like you from start but you never showed again". Joon said while he looked at new shadow front of him.
"I'm sorry my lady i was busy with my works that's why I didn't came to meet"jimin said helping him to stand.
"Really? Am I invisible too you, you can talk to my servant not me". Jin scoffed looking at both.
"Listen Little boy i don't care who are you or what you want from me just don't irritate me".joon said holding jimin's hand going to palace.
"What you think you are human?".jin yelled blocking the way.
"Shut up get out i have lots of things to do and jimin come with me". Joon said in anger this first they saw something different in namjoon apperance.

"Did you talked to him alone i told you not to" taehyung said raising his voice.
"And why I have to listen you, you're hitting your limits kim".yoongi said raising his eyebrow.
"I'm sorry my lord i have no intention to do that i was worried for-". Tae said sitting on his knees when yoongi held him by neck in air.
"Leave him yoongi why you always try to kill my friends Mr. Black horn you ok". Joon said coming from behind looking at yoongi with anger.
"Yes,I'm fine my lady, thank you for saving me". Tae bowed backing away from the way.
"Why you always get angry on me he was the one who provoke me first let's go it once more wife". Yoongi said back hugging joon and kissing his neck while whining like baby.
"Shut up don't touch me ah.. where is jimin come inside". Joon said elbowing the devil who didn't even moved back.
"Why is he here did you meet him again". Yoongi asked while kissing on his ear.
"I did not he come to me and I find my friend so i keep him with me isn't he adorable". Joon said caressing his cheeks and squeezing it.
"No you're the most adorable here baby let me just...". Yoongi said trying to kiss joon who moved his face another way.
"No get out i have lots things to talk about with jimin and after that we are going to meet the puppy". Joon said with smile while looking at blushing jimin.
"What puppy i don't know what are you asking for?".yoongi said in confusion along with jimin and taehyung.
"The puppy cute fluffy, big eyes, waving tail".joon said making a cute face.
"Oh!ok but what I'll get from that".yoongi asked with smrink.
"Whatever you want". joon said with smile *because after that I'll be out from here*.
"Something is fishy taehyung my lady's expression is different i need to talk jungkook and Hoseok about it". Taehyung said in his mind and smiled at his lord childish behaviour he is like baby front of namjoon.

To be continued......

___________________________________

Nobody know but I'm suffering alot inside but people say you look fine don't act like victim.

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya....