CHAPTER:-26

Present time, when hwasa is still finding his lord. Hwasa ran into taehyung and after observing hwasa little bit, taehyung started to fight the girl, which was same level as taehyung and that make the fight longer than they thought till, joon came with his Monie with anger, he throw taehyung and hwasa in water.

"Fuck, fucking bastard, how many times i said get out of my way, didn't you see me coming here, what if Monie got hurt from your childish fight". Namjoon eyes glowed, he yelled looking at them, than he patted Monie.
"How? How can you throw so far in pond? You are just a human-, how this is possible, HOW?". Taehyung was in shock he looked at joon who was playing with Monie, he looked normal.
"Are you stupid? Look at him, his powers are greater than yours and mine even, greater than your devil lord Min Yoongi". Hwasa said coming from behind, her clothes were wet so, she changed it in dry clothes.
"What? How? He is just a h- human, how can possibly it happens, i- i need t- to t- talk with my lord". Taehyung mumbled to himself, stumbling on his own feet, he saw joon approaching him, with indifferent smile.
"Where are you going? Mr. Black horns, apologise to me first than go wherever you want". Namjoon said, he saw taehyung kneeling down and he smiled when taehyung looked into his eyes.
"Yes, my lady, i Kim Taehyung solider of Ambondara ask for your forgiveness at my childish act". Taehyung said his eyes colour exchanged with joon, same purple eyes he saw earlier.
"Good, now go you where were going, to the jungkook and Hoseok right go, go". Joon said smiling, he looked at Monie whose sized got smaller same like a normal puppy on earth.
"Ah...ahm... T- thank you, my lady". Taehyung said, he looked his surroundings with confusion, did he really forgot something.
"Who you are? How can you be so powerful yet, so powerless that you can't kill him, so you have to erase his memories". Hwasa said, looking at namjoon carrying Monie and going towards pond.
"Aren't you being too friendly with me, little girl move aside". Namjoon said pushing the girl out his way gently, give a familiar electric touch just like him.
"You-". Hwasa smiled following namjoon, she happily walked beside joon.

"Jimin, here take this to the second lord's room, jackson is busy and others are with master hoseok in his room". A devil in servant chamber said pulling jimin in the corner.
"Ooh! Can't you do this, i have some work, which my lord gave can you do this?". Jimin said trying to get free from, hold of the devil which was too strong.
"But my lady is calling for me, he wants to go garden-". Devil sighed saying, he took jimin palm and put the all things in his hands, with stern face.
"Look, you do this please as the return I'll do your half work of the day please". Jimin said looking at his hands, he put the things devil's hands.
"Ok, than I'll do it promise of the devil, if break it-". Devil noded with smile he can have free time, for half day and that will be fun.
"He will do this work, you go, you are not here to just eat and sleep follow me jimin- ah". Jin came suddenly dismissing the guy.
"M- my l- lord, i don't eat for free i do work unlike your personal servant jackson who puts all his work loads on me, because I'm no more a personal servant". Jimin said not bugging to move from his place even jin said him.
"Haha! What to do, it's not his fault to be sexy and hot and with a good piece of ass". Jin said waiting jimin to follow him but he didn't so he turn to look at him with anger.
"Yaa, that's true than why don't you ask him to do, i have some works do for my devil lord, please leave my way". Jimin dropped all things on the ground trying to pass jin but jin held him by his hand.
"You are talking too much, flithy whore who is teaching these kind of things hm....? Tell me". Jin said grabbing jimin by his chin, his eyes were red and furious.
"N- no o- one beside you my lord, please leave me before i complain about your harassment to the king". Jimin said trying to push jin, but he can't even bug.
"A whore like you is just dumpster,to dumb you in trash bin". Jin said making jimin weeping, and jin smiled hurting the poor devil.
"You a- are right than why dirtying your hands by touching my face my lord, let me go". Jimin said trying to get free but jin's hold tighten, he likes when poor blonde devil crys.
"Ha! A piece of shit, now knows how to talk to his master, did he found anew master to himself". Jin said sppating more venom from his mouth, jimin can't hold himself from crying anymore.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

Christmas is coming, so can you tell me what's best gift you can give your patner?

Hopefully you like it 😁

_Arya_