CHAPTER:-31

"Haha! One day passed— yoongi I'm coming hahahah....... My son who is suffering and my son who is disappeared from ambondara, your dad is coming to make you dead". The dark soul said loudly, he laughed echoing his voice in prison, every prisoner laughed along with him. They are all gonna get freed by him even it's cost there freedom, they will work him to gain there own power back.

"My lady, we can't do anything the evilness is disturbing the balance of soul". Doctor said, he took all his equipment out just so namjoon Yoongi's condition.
"I'm not here to hear your excuses tell me what I should do? how can I help him". Namjoon said he caressed his husband face who wasn't showing any movement.
"The only thing you can do is  give him your pureness, and for that you have to give him directly from body". Doctor said he has roughly idea about this, so namjoon wasn't sure if it will be the real solution.
"Ok then, I'll do you can all go back thank you for your help ". Namjoon said, dismissing them he sat beside yoongi sighing.

"Jimin where is lord seokjin? I can't find him anywhere, not even Jackson knows where is he?". Hoseok said, he was trying find jimin all day long just because younger wasn't in his servant chamber.
"I don't know, W- we I- i mean h- he doesn't want me to follow him more, he removed me from serving him". Jimin was sitting on the roof of someone's house, hoseok saw how gloomy he looked wrapping his black wings round with tears in his eyes.
"He did what? No, no you joking right? Well nothing I can do, or anyone find him now". Hoseok was shock then again he was recovered quickly as he know how jin is.
"Me? Why me? No, tell jackson or someone i don't care I will not help you to find him". Jimin said with sad face, he doesn't care about anything now he will not go back to palace, he came here because of jin but now jin doesn't want him he will not go back to palace or him.
"My lord took dark souls life force more than he can handle, lord jin can only know how to help him". Hoseok said, with a sigh he looked at shocked jimin.
"How can he help him? He will never help my lord, why don't you ask someone else who can actually help him". Jimin said, he knows how much jin hates yoongi but he also know jin loves his brother too much.
"He is the only man, who read the devil of the book beside yoongi and previous king". Hoseok said he gave jimin a bag, pushing him from the roof so he can go find jin.
"I'll find him, them don't worry". Jimin said, going towards where jin always go, as the poor devil saw every single place of the ambondara to his lord he can't find him, with a pain faced he came across his old house where he lived with his uncle and aunty.

Namjoon slowly removed his all yoongi's clothes that doctor said sex will give his pureness too yoongi but even after blowing his massive dick, didn't woke him up. Joon was anxious he tried but nothing worked with devil.
"Yoongi woke up, motherfucker i can't have sex with a person who wasn't even moving". Namjoon said, he took out two fingers lubing it with scented oil he pushed it inside himself, with a little struggle he started to stretch his hole. Rubbing and scissorsing it he felt annoyed he wanted yoongi to do all this works like he always does.
"Wake up fucker, i hate you i wanted you to beg me to live here with me but I'm here begging to fuck me please wake up". Three and half and hour passed he had sex with the sleeping devil, but even joon cum and lost his strength to do more all the work alone, he started to cry beside him covering himself with blanket he sat on the large devil's body he cried loudly.
"O— my lady, shu~ stop crying please he will be ok you tried enough let's have some rest ok".
Jungkook said pulling his lady with blanket and carrying him out, the room to the bathroom.
"He didn't woke that asshole, I'm queen or his servant i did all the effort to woke him up— *sob *sob *boohoo". Namjoon cried loudly, he was laying between hoseok and jungkook on taehyung body, hiding his face on his chest.
"He is still crying, but why the fuck he is so clingy to taehyung huh?". Hoseok said glaring at namjoon he shivered curling on taehyung's body more.
"Relax, he will not touch him after my lord will come back taehyung will ours". Jungkook patted hoseok's head even though he doesn't like this but his lady really thinks them as friends not as servants.

"One day passed—, one more day and I'll be free from here". A voice came to namjoon's ear while everyone is sleep, his eyes opened widely after hearing such a scary sound.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Hahaha! Jealous hopekook.

Hopefully you like it.
_Arya_