CHAPTER:-10

"Jimin wake up jimin wake up someone is here is asking for you"jin said waking the younger devil by shaking him.
"Mn...who is he?let me just sleep some more minutes I'm really tired my lord"jimin said rolling other side.
"Jimin that's what I'm asking who is that boy who is asking for you he said his name is huening kai".jin said his voice showing little bit anger in it.
"Huening kai is here oh! no let me dress up my lord I'll meet you in ceremony thank you for letting me here"jimin said suddenly sitting on bed wearing his clothes.
"You didn't answer my question jimin who is he?"jin said his voice got deeper and eyes got bloody red.
"He is my friend he will help me to help you with my lady's things"jimin said with sad face but after looking jin he smiled at him with love.
"Oh! jimin you are so cute he is gonna help us right than I'll get joon for me"jin said pecking jimin on his lips.
"Yes my lord he will be all yours now I have to go"jimin said he was going to cry after saying these words who he loved so much but he can't do anything about this if jin will happy with namjoon than he will help him to get him in his arm.
"Jimin after doing your work come to me wash me up I need go in ceremony and want go with my best servant"jin smiled caressing the boy's cheek.
"Really? you want to go with me not with Jackson I mean he is your main server"jimin asked quite loudly that jin nodes with chuckle.
"Yaa he will come later but you have to come with me jimin-ah like i said you are best servant"jin said pecking on younger's lips once more.

"My lady please co-operate let us do your make up"some female devil's said when namjoon started running in middle of make up.
"I'm not your lady leave alone Mr. Muscle I'll kill you if you're not going stop these thinks"joon said with glare that kook replied with big bunny smile.
"Of course my lady you can do whatever you want but after this"he grabbed joon with one hand and settled him down with force to do other works on him.
"Jungkook I'll tell yoongi you treated me like shit and others here call me flithy"joon said chuckling after when he was shocked and scared face .
"That's not true how can you do this to us"jungkook gasped he doesn't know namjoon will do something childish.
"Oh really who is going to tell that yoongi's soon be bride is lieing to him and gets punishment after that"joon said mocking their expression.
"Taehyung he is threating us by saying some lies"jungkook ran towards taehyung when he is coming and pointing at joon.
"Stop whispering everyone my lord is here to see my lady and leave the room after jungkook"everyone was leaving when namjoon yelled at yoongi
"Why are you here?"that yoongi replied with smile
"To see my wife how is he looking in that little dress". everyone face shows the expression of shock to see their lord to smile.
"Shut up its not dress it's just a piece of cloth that is only covering my lower body"joon said sitting on the table he was sitting before.
"You have beautiful body and I want to people see you and tell everyone in this world devil's most beautiful queen is you"yoongi said trailing his fingers on human's exposed chest.
"Let's go outside now everyone is waiting and don't drink anything when they offer you"yoongi said smiled again before changing his expression in cold version of him.
"Yaa whatever let me just tolerate you till it's ends"joon said in his mind.

Everyone was chattering about random things when a loud trumpet echoed in hall that's indicated that lord his queen arrived in room.
Everyone stopped talking looking at the big metal door to open when than lots of servants came throwing the flowers at the path of bride and groom than when royal people came slowly with their personal servants behind them smiling at everyone and waving.
Slowly they settled down on their seat with grin but not everyone jin has no expression on his face people called him and yoongi cold brothers they never saw them laughing, chuckling or even smiling at anything.
Jimin was beside him his mouth has hanging to the ground seeing the crowd to see my lady beauty indeed he is really pretty slender thighs pillowy lips small waist if he didn't talk anyone nobody can tell he is man.
Now its turn to yoongi and namjoon to come in main hall and everyone is waiting for
"Devil of the book's bride".

"Kim Namjoon"

To be continued.......

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Double update have fun

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA......