CHAPTER:-23

When jimin took jin, to his devil village, jin was so shocked to see lots people there, it's not he meets devil's daily he is royal blood he lives in palace never goes out like Yoongi and his father. It was amazing he doesn't know in village where people it wild fruits,vegetables and animals, they don't know about something like rice or Liquor. He was so happy that he bought almost everything from the village small shops giving them more money than its cost, and everytime jimin has to take back the money from them, so he can save his saviour's money for the future. When jimin put his legs inside his uncle's house he got slapped by his uncle for being late, well his uncle has broken hand now because of jin.
"He took a royal blood at our house, we can get some money from him". Jimin's aunty said looking at jin who was so busy at observing the surrounding.
"Yaa, but what about that brat, he will stop us and tell my lord jin about us". His uncle said looking at jimin talking with jin with smile, and following him.
"It will be ok, he will be not here for sometimes and we will convince royal to give us some money". Aunty said with evil smile taking some gold coin out from his bra.
"But- how i mean, i will not leave his side tho, he is like leech". Uncle said looking at her wife with frown, it's unusual his wife taking some gold coin out.
"Hm....i have a plan, stay quite ok i can make him go, but we have to hurry". Aunty said smriking patting his husband shoulder.
"Ok, let me call him inside first, jimin". His husband smiled and called him over, his other children watched witha awe.
"Yes, aunty Maria how can I help you?". Jimin asked looking at his smiling aunty who gave her a gold coin.
"Look, jimin, my lord is fancy man we just eat veggies and fruits but he prefers meat, i have some money buy some good meat for my lord". Aunty said and pushed him out from house.
"Ooh! You are so intelligent aunty, indeed he is fancy man, I'll buy it. Please take care of him". Jimin said smiling wide, he got out his house with happy face.
"I'll jimin, I'll, now go quickly and take your time to way of your home bye, bye". Her aunty smiled like evil disney step mother.
"Haha! He is little clumsy, don't mind him that much tho". She said going towards jin.
"So my lord, you see we are really poor and i can't take good care of jimin, i already have five other children". Uncle said rubbing his hands while saying.
"So, i want ask if you can help us little, we are really good people we don't want what you think but it's not different". Aunty said with fake chuckle, and Jin smiled.
"Ooh! I can understand, don't worry I'll take jimin with me to the palace, please feel free to say anything later, oh jimin let's go". Jin said smiling, when their mouth opened wide in shock, jimin came back his home.
"Huh?where? i can't leave my family". Jimin said putting the a big piece of meat on table.
"Ya, ya he can't leave the family". Uncle said rubbing his forehead.
"Oh! I'm your lord, let's go with me, we will live together and they are the one who wanted the help". Jin said pointing on them, and jimin look betrayal.
"We needed help but not like this tho, i want help with money, we can't loose a free slave". His aunty yelled in frustration.
"What? Uncle? You are so-". Jimin looked at them with anger and pain, but jin told him to stop.
"We can go now, jimin you bought meat let's go and take it too, I'm so hungry".jin said grabbing jimin's hand.
"Yes, my lord, let's go I'll make you great food tonight do you like, veggies". Jimin smiled taking the meat with him, going behind his one and only lord.
"No, we are devil and we don't eat that shit, let's go, we will talk later about food". Jin said hiding his smile which he get from jimin decision, which coming with jin.
"Yes, my lord".Jimin smiled following behind.

"Bitch, i hate you, you can't be my kid how can you not kill the bastard". The king or father of min yoongi yelled at his older kid, in disappointment.
"I can't kill him, he is innocent, i heard you lie about the whore she wasn't human, you lied to everyone". Yoongi snap back he, thought at least his father was little responsible but no he isn't.
"Huh! So what? I can marry who ever i want, they don't have to tell me". King said rolling his eyes he made annoyed face looking at his older child shocked face.
"You put all of us in danger, you don't think about me or jin at least think about your subject". Yoongi said tears were coming out from his eyes.
"You are all just pieces of shit, ah....just get the fuck lost, or you will dead like as mother". King said calling a girl inside his chamber to dance front of him.
"Mother? Mom what did you do to her, father please why are you  so selfish and arrogant". Yoongi said wiping his tears which was nothing for his father.
"Oof! But i Don't which one i killed tho, nevermind this the punishment you all will get after killing my lover". King said smiling and laughing at the girl, who is dancing.
"Lover? That whore can kiss anybody with big fucking dick, you didn't even care about jin". Yoongi said almost controlling his anger, so he don't kill father.
"Jin? He is useless and worthless, I'm just finding a way to get ridge of him". King said and laughed and yoongi snaped in anger, cutting his father neck.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

こんにちは !

Devil of the book.....

When God is a good artist.....

Hopefully you like it 😉

Thank you 😊
_Arya_