CHAPTER:-7

YOONGI HELP ME !

"Hey! hey!Keep quite I'll go and for both of you I'll come back flithy servants". jin said covering joon's mouth from yelling once again get vanish litter of second.
"Mr. Black horn let's go"joon said grabbing a blanket over him.
"Where you want to go my lady"taehyung asked followed joon to the door.
"To yoongi I want to go yoongi's room let's go"joon said opening the heavy door with blanket on his head.
"But we are not to allowed to go that side of palace"taehyung said and his eye glowed red.
"You are going with me let's go if he'll do anything this time I'll break his leg now let's go and garb a pillow and blanket for me".joon said looking at kook who was still on the bed.
"Yes my lady do we both have to go with you or only Mr. Kim".kook asked confusely grabbing all thinks joon said.
"Aren't you also serving me come with me"joon said and they both followed behind.
"Wow it so dark here"oon said in amazed grabbing his blanket more closely.
"Yaa its really dark"kook said glancing at taehyung who was looking more beautiful in dark.
"Don't touch wall both of you we are nearer to dark prisoners"taehyung said that joon replied with gasped.
"Dark prisoners what is it?"joon asked looking at taehyung with awe his and jungkook eyes were red to see in dark but joon having difficulties to look further.
"It's dark soul that captured by my lord while hunting"taehyung said looking at corridor.
"Hunting?he hunts?"joon said really low he was scared of darkness.
"Yes he hunts dark soul in the night because his powers are stronger in night"taehyung said and smiled that got noticed by kook but not joon.
"That's why I never so him at day probably sleeping"joon whispered in himself.
"Don't talk, don't make any noise, don't look at there"taehyung said and held joon with his large hands by his waist.
"I think you both are scared let me hold your hands".joon said with fear holding both devil's hands tightly.
"Yes your highness we are really scared"kook said smiling at joon than looked the soldier who smiling too.
"Yaa I know that's why I told you hold my hands"namjoon sighed in relief.

"Jimin are you here". seokjin asked entering in his dark chamber he don't like any lights because his light got ruined by his brother Min yoongi.
"Yes my lord and I prepared your bath"jimin cheered coming behind of seokjin and stripping his lord's clothes.
"I want to eat something and get some liquor from there"seokjin pointed which jimin hummed in response.
"What happened you looked stress"jimin asked scrubbing the older devil's back.
"That Kim and Jeon are pissing me off I hate them"jin said drinking the liquor.
"What did they do to you?"jimin asked looking at board shoulder.
"Yes, jimin I forgot to tell you I want him he is beautiful and very sweet I can't say it in words I think I like him"jin said suddenly turning to jimin who was all red because jin came from water without clothes.
"Li-like him. like whom? my lord"jimin got in reality he asked in upset tone.
"Namjoon but today is ceremony right I can't tell him"jin said flashing his smile.
"That's means he doesn't know about this?"jimin asked with smile but cover his smile.
"Yes but I swear jimin I'll get him for me all mine can you help me little devil"jin said going closer to jimin's sensetive ear.
"I-i- I will help you my lord just don't leave me"jimin said with smile when jin kissed his ear.
"I'll never leave such a good servant"jin said kissing the boy's jaw putting his hands under the younger pants.

"What are you doing here?"hoseok asked when he saw jungkook grinning front of him.
"Because I want to come here do you have any problem with this"joon said pushing kook aside.
"No of course not my lord is in room you can go"hoseok said lowering his finger from kookie's face.
"Wait here I'll call you ok"joon said got in room.
"My angle I missed you're so cute"kook cheered pinching the angles face.
"Fuck off bunny boy don't touch don't you remember what I did last time"Hoseok said yanking his hands with little smile.
"Hello! I'm not interrupting right"taehyung said looking at cute boys front of him.
"No you're not"the angle said with big smile on his face.
"So cruel talking me with venomous talking him with sweetness"kook pouted looking at angle who was looking like butterfly over a flower and flower is taehyung.
"Cute,both of you are cute wanna sit their"taehyung said pointing his finger to the lake.
"Of course, hey don't copy me. ooh I'll come come leave him"kook and hoseok said in unison everytime they say something.

"Hey don't touch me".

To be continued........

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Write your latest wish in comments with wrong emoji".

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.........

Thank you 😊Written by ARYA

Happy Birthday hoba hoba..
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

My lovely sunshine 😍

Love you forever may god give you long life and happy life ❤️

Damn hot !🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥