CHAPTER:-25

"We need help, aren't you god? Help me to find a human please Ambondara is in danger". Yoongi begged front of Zeus, his body was burning because, heaven's light but he was still there begging for his people.
"Your brother Min seokjin, seduced my wife to sleep with him, do you think I'll help any devil from now on". Zeus yelled and lighting got on the land, he was angry.
"My brother is an Idiot, I'll make sure he will not do anything in future Please, the people are in there is innocent". Yoongi begged he is ready to get any punishment for his people, he is not like his father, he will make sure that innocent people can't get what they don't deserve.
"I can't do anything, it's on the book we can't do anything about this, but I can paused the situation till your real human came back there". Zeus said looking burning body of the devil, who wasn't even showing any emotions of hurt on his face.
"Real? What you mean, isn't she the real wife of mine, i- i thought she is the one". Yoongi looked at him, with shock eyes.
"No, she isn't pure soul that is going to live with you forever, to make Ambondara balanced, the human who will come to you will stop the cycle of devil's book". Zeus said making a confusion face, did the devil never read the book, which is given by God.
"Huh? What you mean it doesn't make any— i never, knew about that". Yoongi looked any where but not Zeus, hoseok always told him to read the book whole but he never did that.
"Yes, that's the whole reason why book is given to your aunt, who married to a human". Zeus said, pointing on yoongi who started to recover from his burning wounds and he sat on the chair front Zeus.
"What you mean? I don't understand—". Yoongi said looking at an angle, who gave him a glass of water but he can't drink that, it's holy water he will be burn to the death.
"Stupid devil, your greatest grandfather doesn't wanted the book cycle to be continued, so he asked the proper solution, and the gods said about you". Zeus said, signalling the devil to drink water and yoongi did with hesitation, now he doesn't feel burning sensation.
"About me? What did they said about me, what did they said to him, why I'm involved in this". Yoongi looked curious and confuse too, Zeus sighed and sat down to tell him everything.
"You are the one, you are the only one in whole world Min Yoongi most purest royal blood of devil—, after marrying you the human will transfer his pureness to next generation and next". Zeus said making some lines to make yoongi understand more clearly so Zeus can say more.
"Can you tell me, When will the human came to Ambondara what i have to do—".  Yoongi asked looking at Zeus, Zeus noded and looked at the transparent sky front of him.
"Not so soon, devil you have to wait about 10, 000 years more, never ever let him run away, he will be quiet—". Zeus said making yoongi sigh, it can't be help now can be, waiting is the long process, and Zeus stop when he saw "Eros" is coming there.
"Quite what? Tell me, please, hey Zeus—". Yoongi asked, asking about more details but Zeus was freezed their like he is thinking something really big.
"Now you have to go, i can't tell  you anything anymore, make sure to love your wife, so he can decide if he wants live with you or he wants leave you and live with his friends and family". Zeus said standing up from his seat and going towards the devil, who looked still confused, about the all knowledge he got.
"What? What about now?". Yoongi asked, when Zeus came closer to him making him, stand up Zeus pushed on the ground from the sky.
"I told you the situation will be paused for 10,000 years, I'll make sure that innocent people can't get what they don't deserve, go back to your place devil". Zeus voice echoed on the surface of Ambondara, where yoongi landed folding his wings back, he saw Hoseok was waiting for him there, with the book.

"Eros, my child you can birth as human, like you wanted but before that complete the all work i said to you, earlier". Zeus said smiling at his the boy, who looked unpleased by the Zeus order, he hates his job.
"It will take 10, 000 to complete all the work you gave me even, i get helped from other it can't be finished soon, why are you doing this too me. Why?". Eros yelled, taking all the paperworks from Zeus and making his way to his office, office which made of love.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

It's going to finish soon, i think....

_Arya_