CHAPTER:-17

"My lady hello! What are you upto". Jungkook asked sitting beside the joon.
"Nothing i send little Monie to catch a log". Joon smiled looking at the direction dog went.
"Oh! He sure does whatever you say". Jungkook said smiling like idiot showing his bunny teeth.
"Hm... Mr. Muscle what did you see there". Joon asked his smile fell giving a serious look.
"What you mean my lady?". Jungkook asked confusily.
"That how Monie heard my order and did what i said to him". Joon said going closer and closer to the jungkook face his eyes glowed purple.
"Nothing i saw no.... nothing my lady". Jungkook said his own eyes glowed purple while shaking his head.
"Jungkook I'm thirsty i asked you for water but you're spacing out". Joon said backing way with pout.
"I'm sorry my lady I'll be get back with that do you want anything else". Kook smiled bowing to get the water for his lady.
"No,thank you I'll be in yoongi's room back soon ok".joon said going to yoongi's room while smiling big he loves this place more than anything.

"Oho! Wife aren't you were with Cerberus you smell good".yoongi said laying down on stomach with his hands on joon butt and squeezing it.
"I was than i feel tried so I'm here to rest not for this". Joon pout Changing his position now facing the ceiling.
"I can't help let me taste you for once I promise I'll not do that again". Yoongi said licking the boy's neck with his long tongue.
"You say that last time also and because of you i was passed out till evening".joon said hitting the devil on his chest.
"Come on sweety we are newly wedded that you call in human world right". Yoongi said plaming joon's private part with his hands while sucking on his neck.
"Hm... J- just o- one time ok". Joon said panting showing his index finger to the devil.
"Yes,of course your highness whatever you say I'll do". Yoongi said smriking taking off the human's all clothes making him shiver from cold air.
"A...ha not like this baby put your mouth on it". Yoongi said when joon layed on his stomach.
"It can't fit in....".joon said looking at devil's dick but yoongi forcely did it anyway" Fuk yangi 'ke aut" ( fuck yoongi take it out )". Joon said struggling.
"I can't it feels good you can do this i know, use your tongue ah..... Fuck your highness keep going so good".Yoongi said throwing his head behind from pleasure it's really good to feel namjoon's mouth stuffed by his huge dick. Joon's face was flushed eyes were teary looking at yoongi with half opened eyes.
Yoongi grabbed his hair pushing himself more inside the mouth and groaning at the satisfaction.

"Why? just why? i can feel his presence again in this world and who the fuck killed him". A male with one eye smiled his brown eyes were glowing red.
"I don't know my lord there was a note it has some evil aura on it maybe it came from him" female devil said bowing and giving the note to the male.
"Hwasa you were his right hand you will know how he thinks you will not betray me right". He asked looking at her eyes for any clue what hwasa going to say.
"I'll never betray my lord, never ever but for that you have to die this is not time to reveal him". Hwasa said stabbing the man with dragger.
"You betrayed me because of him". Man said shuttering it was not ordinary dragger it is symbol of him.
"He is my life saver i owe him a lot i can't just betray him because of flithy shits like you". Hwasa said cleaning the dragger from her tongue while opening the note which says.

"Come my servant it's time to do some work for me".

"My lord I'm sorry but isn't you're being cruel after whatever i did for you I'm still trying for what you want". Jimin cried front of jin on the floor.
"Jimin get out i don't want to hear anything and please you didn't even progress in it". Jin said flinching the boy from harsh treatment.
"My lord this suffocating i can't..... You can't leave me like this I'll die". Jimin plead trying to go closer to the devil to touch him to please but got pushed by him again on the floor.
"Than die i don't care because i don't want an useless servant like you get out". Jin yelled again his eyes were full anger but his face shows nothing.
"M.. my lo... Lord i.... am sorry to be disappointment". Jimin said leaving the room to jackson on the way who was looking really cheerful and happy.
"Hii! Jimin how are you? Aww.... You were crying so bad". Jackson mocked jimin. Because he was his rival in love with jin.
"Jackson come in quickly or you want something really bad from me". Seokjin said jackson get inside just moan jin's name all night while jimin was crying holding his ears.

"I love to play".

To be continued........

___________________________________

"Sorry it is really late".

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya......