CHAPTER:-3

"Please let me go"human yelled on some devils "ah.. hey pretty lady you are kind let me go please don't touch you fucking pervert"joonie said in low voice.
"My lady please corporate with us if we will hurt you in this case it will end of us"the lady said in fear of get punished by the devil.
"First I'm not your lady, second leave me alone I want to go home and third don't touch me" namjoon was yelling in every word but he can't get free from there grips.
"Leave the room my lord is here he wants to meet my lady" jimin said peeking through the door.
"So that man came I...I sure going to kill him where are you? devil fuck you" namjoon said when everyone get out from room.
"Hello" a cheerful voice came to his ears. "I'm not your groom but now I really want to be your groom because you're really beautiful" that man said from corner of the dark room.
"I'm not beautiful I'm handsome if you're not groom than who are you?"human said with little fear.
"Jin, Min seokjin younger brother of your groom but now after seeing you I want to be your groom"jin said extending his hands towards the human.
"What?don't you have shame that you like your brother's soon to be husband"joonie said with disgusted face.
"No, I don't have I'm shameless leave it for now what's your name Beauty?" Jin asked putting his finger under his chin his eyes were glowing.
"Why? I am not going to tell you now get lost"namjoon said looking at handsome devil with mischievous smile.
"Now now I have to go he is coming beware bye bye sweetie pie" jin said flying out from big window.

"Hoseok where is he?" devil yelled when he found his shameless brother run away from his room.
"I don't know he was in his room last night when I saw him?" hoseok said following behind the devil.
"Are you telling me that you didn't saw him in his room in the morning".  yoongi asked again this truning towards hoseok.
"No, I mean yes my lord I saw him in the morning but not in his room". hoseok said with fear in his cute little face.
"You're going to die if I found that he is with wife now". yoongi said slamming a fist on wall.
"No,he don't want to die soon I don't think so he was going to be there".hoseok said putting both hands in air.

"Open the damn door quickly". yoongi said with deep voice scaring jimin who was still there.
"That fucker where is he?how dare him come here?"
"It's because he is clever Mr. Devil".namjoon said while crossing his legs and looking at angry devil.
"Oh are trying to say he is better than me" devil smrink when his goes to human's body that showing from transparent clothes.
"Oh so beautiful looking at your curves that thighs are you sure you're a boy because only girls have boobs" yoongi said slamming joonie on the bed and grabbing his chest in his plam.
"Shut up and leave me monster"
namjoon yelled pushing the devil from him.
"Sitting on edge of bed wearing nothing crossing you legs when it shows everything and you want to leave you"yoongi said biting the nipple from clothes.
"Ahh...leave me can't you see I'm boy I can't give birth how can be next generation born find another woman to do this all and let me go"namjoon said still pushing devil.
"Wife it doesn't matter I like your taste even it's little I want to taste you all than you can go from here"yoongi said licking joonie lips and biting it.

To be continued.......
-------------------------------------------
Stay safe babies.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA..........