CHAPTER:-34

"Namjoon- ah I'm sorry, it's all my fault because of me you had to come here". A girl was standing front of joon her figure wasn't opaque but transparent, while she was bowing to him joon smiled and looked at sleeping devil beside him.
"You are my friend— and beside it all written i had to come back for him". Namjoon said he caressed yoongi's cheeks and looked at girl again who has warm smile on her face.
"You sure, i can help if you can take the dark soul to this place on full moon when his power will be uncontrollable I'll seal him for forever". The girl bend down on her knees grabbing joon's hands, and putting her head on his thigh she wet his clothes with her tears asking for forgiveness.
"But it will seal your soul too, you can reborn again why sacrificing yourself". Namjoon played with her hair, this was the girl came to be pure soul 10,000 years ago which got impure by jin it wasn't their fault it was destiny it would happen if some one else was there too, joon had to meet yoongi it was not joon who wanted him it's was eros the love of God wanted yoongi as his lover  for forever.
"I- i did really wrong and i want remorse of my doing, i should be the one who should solve all this behalf of you and yoongi". She cried more, if she didn't got in jin's trap she will be the one was here and dark soul will never attack him like he was doing now the dark soul was ticking bomd for thousands years.
"Yoongi? I- i don't.. want  you to do that but help me for my husband i want yoongi to get up before everything vanished". Namjoon said nothing pointing on yoongi, he took care of Jin as he got message from taehyung while she will work on yoongi he will try to know more about dark souls plans and conditions.
"The world will be different eros, you can't leave heaven you have to get back there". The girl said when she saw joon smiling, she glanced on yoongi who wasn't moving his face was paler and his blood was moving to fastly his blood was clotting in every minute and his half body was dead, but she saw joon has still hope in yoongi.
"I don't want it, i want yoongi and I'll live here". Joon took a glance on them waving he get back to the work he was going to do he will take down dark soul.

"So, you are saying the dark soul my father wants this realm for his so called achievement". Jin was actually sitting on the chair while taehyung and jungkook was putting ropes on his body to bind him down.
"Yes— and just because we don't know how we will woke my lord we need your help". Jungkook said, he was actually mocking him but nevermind.
"Why will I help him huh? He killed father— you think I'll do that let him rot like that for forever". Jin yelled trying to get out from there grip, jin is powerful he can break through from it in a second but he will not after looking at jimin's eyes on him without hope and love.
"You— bitch let me go jimin- ah I'll surely kill him". Jungkook was going to punch him, if jimin doesn't held him there he hates jin because of jimin felt miserable and he hates jin for sure, he hates that jimin still loves him like an idiot.
"He killed him because your father was going to kill you and yoongi both along with your mother". Namjoon came smiling he pinched jin's cheeks pulling his cheeks mightily.
"So you want me to help you? What will i gain, brother in law insults and backstabbing". Jin rolled his eyes, making him irritate he glanced on jimin who was standing in the corner.
"You can have jimin— I'll change the rule you can marry him any royal blood can marry lower blood". Namjoon whispered he took a glance on jimin and again on jin smiling.
"And you think— I'll take this low life servant who is depressed and all, ok I'll do that". Jin yelled in lower voice, he gulped when jimin smiled while kook was fuming he changed his mind.
"Ok, the thing is jin doesn't have to help us with yoongi now, he is going to meet his father and talk with him". Namjoon said, to lure the dark soul jin will be is advantage as dark soul still knew jin loves him and doesn't know his crimes and all.
"What I am going to talk? Look this really gonna be hectic if I'm gonna talk with him". Jin knows him better than anyone here if yoongi was still unconscious no one can stop him and even yoongi woke up he will need alot of powers to take down him.
"So, what are we going to do?". Taehyung asked he looked at hoseok who side hugged him, making kook pout so hoseok hugged him after a minute.
"Call him, summon him in the well of darkness which is in the east side of forest of darkness, then we will push him there, the soul reaper will pull him inside". Jin freed himself he stand beside half sleepy jimin who leaned a little, he gave a taehyung a direction tool and sealed some of his powers inside it so no can stealth taehyung and jungkook meanwhile jimin and Hoseok was going to beside of yoongi to look after him.
"Nice plan, but why will he come when we call him? He is soul, but he still has brain to use". Namjoon said he didn't told jin about himself nor does others jin thinking him as pure soul will lead something bad but he still doesn't believe on jin.
"He wants namjoon— the only things he wants realm, pure soul and a immortal body". Jin said he sat on the chair crossing his legs, he is smart and will take advantage of his own father.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Hello! Hi! 😊😊

_Arya_