CHAPTER:-5

"Ahh..where is it? Oh found you
Your highness can I come in".kook said after finally finding the chamber of namjoon.
"Now who are you and why you want to come in". namjoon yelled from his chamber.
"I'm your personal servant Jeon jungkook along with Mr.kim". kook yelled back when chamber's gate didn't open.
"Oh come on I don't need any servant beside I'm going back to my world". namjoon yelled throwing a vase to the door.
"My lord said I have to do it  either you or I don't want it can come in now". kook said not liking the attitude of the guy.
"You can come in". joon said pushing the door open.
"Your highness my pleasure to meet me"jungkook bowed and look at joon with smile.
"God why in this world everyone is so handsome".joon said going back to where he was sitting on the bed.
"Did you say something?I mean I can do whatever you'll tell me to do".kook said picking the broken vase.
"Really? anything than can we go to your room because I think we have same height and we can-".namjoon said grabbing a blanket and raping himself in it.
"What you are royal you can't go to servant's chamber beside I-". kook said but stopped in disbelief that joon wants go his room.
"Beside you what?"joon raised his eyebrow.
"You can't be my lover you are the lord's bride how can-". kook stopped saying when joon facial expression changed.
"What no I mean I want some of your clothes you idiot can you give to me". joon said hanging on kooks well built arm.
"Oh I'm sorry your highness I thought"- kook said and looking at clingy human.
"Ok ok fine let's go now".joon and followed jungkook behind.

"OMG I really don't know this palace is this big everyone has their own chambers you know what Mr. Muscle I really don't want to go to my world but it's so frustrating to see that devil"joon said leaving the servant chamber wearing kook's clothes.
"Ahnm...Jeon jungkook but which devil you're talking about"kook corrected namjoon when namjoon said him mr.muscle.
"That with with black horns and red eyes,black curly hairs"joon said thinking about the devil.
"like my lord right- ahh...cough*cough* my cough* lord spare m..me" kook was saying when he got grabbed by neck and slammed on wall that has big hole now.
"What the fuck leave him pervert you are going to kill him leave I said leave him bastard are you all right why did you do that?" Joon  was confused for a minute than he relized what happened and run towards both devil's look at yoongi who was grabbing jungkook neck holding him in air and he was kicking his legs he yelled.
"Why are you here in servant chamber hm...trying to escape with him in his clothes I swear to kill him" yoongi said throwing the poor devil on the floor.
"What escape are fucking idiot I'm not escaping and his clothes because it's covering me properly not like that piece of cloth,Oh Mr. Muscles". joon yelled on devil's lord running towards kook.
"Come with me now you are not going to wear that" that when joon grabbed by devil in middle of running.
"Let me go you asshole first you did something wrong now dragging me with you".joon yelled when devil dragged him other side.
"Than what you want from me tell me first you were with my brother than this gurd what should than i do " yoongi yelled his eyes were glowing in anger.
"Say sorry first Mr. Pervert than its gonna even from both side and also let go off me"joon said in little voice yanking his wrist from devil's hard grip.
"What?I'm king I'm not going to apologise someone isn't royal"yoongi said looking at gurd who was helped by his advisor.
"And I'm quee- I mean soon to be maybe I told to apologise than apologise now Mr. Pervert"joon said looked at kook with concern.
"I have name and that's not pervert and also call me what others call me"yoongi said even more angrier than before.
"And I don't know your name and also I have name don't call me wife or anything feminine"joon said back crossing his arms.
"Yoongi, Min yoongi now let's go"devil said pulling the human.
"Yoongi you have nice name but you're a shitheaded I'm not going with you"joon said sticking his tongue out and running towards kook"Mr. Muscles are you fine lets treat your wounds".
"It's ok your highness this pretty man helped me"kook said smrinking on the angle.
"Oh thank you for helping my friend btw what's your name?"joon asked giving his hands to shake.
"Jung Hoseok I'm an advisor of my lord" Hoseok didn't understand the posture first than sec while he takes joon's hand in his and kissed it.
"So you're yoongi's advisor than advice him to not being shit headed now let's go Mr. Muscles". joon blushed at the posture thinking he give his hand to shake not for kiss.

"You were the one who was naked earlier right?" Kook asked following behind advisor with  cheeky grin.
"Shut up Don't talk to me"hoseok said in playful anger.
"You know what little angle you'll look good without clothes"kook said sliding his finger on advisor's spine.
"And you know where you look good?"hoseok said facing kook with anger.  "where"
"6 feet under the ground get lost otherwise I'll kill you"hoseok said lighting a spell on his hand.
"Oh come on angle if  you want than I'll go there for you"kook said grabbing his heart like he got heart attack because of angle.

To be continued.........
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I don't know what to say about this chapter basically I'm shit that's why this chapter is shit.....

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA........