CHAPTER:-33

"You came, i thought you will never now release me before anyone see you". The dark soul laughed loudly, getting too excited he jumped here and there showing his excitement.
"Shut up why are you stuck in this place look at all this spells with devil and divine power". Hwasa said, rolling her eyes she also can't touch but because of her lord she able to break it.
"There is divine power inside this spells, wh- who can do t- this does yoongi gained his conscious". Black magic frowned looking at the small girl making sure she doesn't get more suspicious before he gets out.
"No, he doesn't- here you are free now my promise is fulfilled I'm going". Hwasa said rolling her eyes as the black soul started to be too friendly.
"Thanks kid and did you find your lord or not- maybe I can help you little". The black soul said following hwasa, he laughed when hwasa tried to get rid of him with her magic.
"No you can't because i found him before anyone can, now shu~ or I'll push you there again". Hwasa rolled her eyes, she took a second glance on the dark soul.
"Ya, ya thanks alot goodbye one moment who is your lord what his name?". Dark soul he stood front of hwasa he doesn't need her again but maybe he will try.
"I don't know his name another than eros the love of God, my lord is here to fulfil someone's wish". Hwasa said she can say the dark soul has another plan, but before he will do anything she will finish him if she can.
"Oh! And whose wish? Forget it, I am free now I need just two more things done, and this place will be mine soon". Dark soul didn't gave anytime to hwasa and attacked him, he tried again and missed it before doing that again.
"You can't just take my lord's place". Hwasa dodge it, with that a war started with them where obviously hwasa lose indeed the power of dark soul increased.

"What? What did you said- you did what? What the fucking- why?". Other hand the lord of hwasa was furious and trying to think more he was in yoongi's room and yes yoongi is still unconscious for days now.
"I lost the fight, he ran away as soon as I attacked on him. He wants this place to be his". Hwasa sat on her knees head was low, with guilt and shame she eyes never looked her lord.
"For sake of God, did you do that on purpose you ruined everything- now wait for worst scenarios to happen". Other he yelled crushing the things he didn't do on purpose but he can't stay still he failed as lover, as guardian and as God.
"What will devil lord do than, he still unconscious and we can't find his brother". Hwasa didn't looked at him, the two brothers who read the devil of the book both are unavailable, he can't touch it and no one read it.
"You are the god, do something I said sorry I was childish I know but please". Hwasa yelled her voice echoed scaring the small angle who was hiding he slipped on the floor front of the lord.
"God- my lady you are a god, I knew it i have a plan but let me tell them". Hoseok was quick but not than namjoon he looked at him and smiled showing dimple, poor angle lost his smile when joon gave a karate on his neck to make him sleep.
"Not again-, ok Mr. Black horn and Mr. Muscles come out we will talk about this". Namjoon sighed no, now he can't hide this after all this, he needs taehyung and jungkook for his fight.
"My lady sorry to say that— but we were trying to—". Taehyung and jungkook kneel down front of joon, head low.
"No need find jin before dark souls come to me and yoongi or find him, hwasa will stay here with me and Hoseok". Namjoon carried the devil book he can't touch it, as his arm started to burn really quickly."Now wake up angel, and yes, hwasa you are not forgiven yet so, be careful". Hoseok was just laying there he is good fighter and joon will never harm him he knows that.

"Jimin what are you doing here? Why? Why I'm getting dragged like this". Jin woke up from unconsciousness after an hour his legs were in jimin's hand he was getting dragged by small devil he looked tired.
"My lord jin wake up, dark soul is free My lord unconscious, my lady is in danger along with all the people of your nation". Jimin threw his leg giving jin his hand so he can stood up.
"What? Hyung, what happened to the hyung? Did he came back? What the fuck—". Jin was still shock, and more shocking he was getting kidnapped by taehyung and jungkook.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Sorry I took alot of time.

_Arya_