Chapter 7:Movies part1 of 3

India

"why shouldn't I"I yelled from across the room.

"Because he's my father and he takes care of me"Jayla yelled back.

I put my back against the wall and slid down putting my head in my hands.

"Baby look,Ik you want to press chargers for what he did but when he goes to jail who the hell is going to care me,of us he is gonna get sent to prison and there gonna beat him to death in there my dad cant roll with the big dogs,just don't worry about it I got you"Jayla said coming to sit next to me.

"Well if I don't I'm leaving,I'm moving out "I screamed.

"No your not baby you have no money"Jayla said wrapping her arms around me.

"It doesn't matter I have about 20 grand saved I've been saving since I was 12 "I getting up packing my stuff.

"What about Leon your mom will never let you take him"Jayla said.

"Fuckkkk!!"I yelled in complete anger,Now I really cant leave.

"Look baby ,I promise nothing wont happen to you ,I got you,and if you wanna move somewhere far away from here in coming with you,you just need to find away to get Leon without it being reported a kidnapping"Jayla said wrapping her arms around my waist from behind.

"Before we move can we report your father,I mean like,he took my most prized possession from me and he did it with so much force like I did something to hurt him"I said turning to face her.

"You can kill that son of a bitch for all I care,I'm in his will anyways"Jayla said kissing me.

I heard loud banging at the door and the a couple of voices after it.

"babe get the door "I said laying down on the bed.I winced in pain as Jayla slapped my ass before walking out the door.

"Where have you been"Erica yelled as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"dealing with life "I said getting under the covers.

Jayla came in followed by unique and jasmine.Jayla layed on top of me as the girls filled us in on what happened in school.Tasha this Tasha that.Its always something with her.

"Can i have your ice cream"Leon asked peeking threw the door."Yea "I said in a low voice.

"Okay 1,what happened to his face,and 2 why you seem so down"Jasmine asked.The other girls nodded in agreement.

"1,my dad hit him and 2 my dad raped her"Jayla said so jubilent.

"Babe"I snapped "how you know that I wanted them to know"

"you weren't gonna tell us"unique asked.

"no I where just not now"I said turning to face the wall

"Baby"Jayla said softly sliding her hand under my shirt rubbing my stomach.I jumped at her touch the loosened up.

"I'm gonna go to McDonald's"Jayla said getting my keys to my toyota of the dresser.

"No dont leave me"I said jumping up

"The girls will be here with you"She said reassuringly.

"Oh,ummm okayy"I said laying back down.

I watched as she walked out the door.

"Ms.Noels gave me work to give you and Jayla"Jasmine said handing me the work.

"Aww man,You should have told her you don't have contact with me outside of school"I playfully said.

"Maybe I should have"Jasmine said laughing.

"We should all go to the movies tonight,Leon can go to my house and play with my brother untill we get back"Erica said.

"That sounds good I need to get out anyways"I said rolling on my back staring at the ceiling.