Chapter 9:Movies 3of 3

Jayla

I bust opened the bathroom door thinking I'm bout to murk some shit Jesus done necked my ass and all.I looked twice at this bitch.She was muffling stop because she was getting head.I cleared my throat to let my presence be know and India instantly hopped off the table

"Baby I...."India stuttered.

"we was jus" Shanti started.

"Shut up boo boo kitty"I said cutting her off.i walked out the bathroom and to my car.

"Go get your friend before I kill her and meet me at the car "I sent the text to Erica and layed my head back on the seat.I laughed at what just happened. I heard tapping on the window and I unlocked the doors.Everybody got in and I swerved out the parking lot.

"So what happened"Unique asked.

"Ask that thotpocket back their"I said high fiving m y self.

"it wasn't what it looked like"India stated.

"you can go to hell with that "I said pressing down on the gas doing 60 in a 45 zone.

"Slow the fuck down"Jasmine yelled.

"I'd rather die "I said making a fast break.

"please slowdown"India pleaded.

"Shut the fuck up you don't have a say so"I snapped.

I pulled up in the drive way and threw jas my keys so she can lock up.

I ran up stairs and layed flat on my stomach with my face buried so deep not even a shovel could reach.

❤�India❤

I walked to the room and dug threw the dresser .I pulled out a long slender box and walked into the guest room and locked the door.I looked threw the letters that my mom hid from me.My dad sent them years ago.I opened the box and went to my favorite one.

Dear,India

I really miss holding you in my arms.I wish I still can.Me and your mother didnt work out well.She hit rock bottom and tried to pull me down with her.I couldn't get custody over you because I didnt want to take it to the courts because my Job isn't ,legal. But just know I will be watching you each and every where Yu are.And ill be back for you and Leon on your 19th birthday.And kiss Leon for me.

Love you,your father

A tear rolled down my eye as someone knocked on the door.I regained my composer before opening the door.

"what really happened"