Chapter 18:All is hell

(Picture of india & leon mother)

😃india😃

Okay so were at the movies right.Right??......yea?....okay so i got the feeling that some one is watching me.And its not my father this time.

"Come on babe"Jayla said pulling me to our seats.

We sat at the second row from the top and the top row was pretty empty.

we were watching insidious chapter 3 and it was hella scary.This lady walked in with this big ass hat on blocking our view.

I was about to tap on her but before i could somebody put their hand on my shoulder.

"Dont even think about it"A dark skin man said holding a gun to my head.

"We were just going to ask can she move a seat over so we could see"Jayla whispered yelled.

"No need for that ,your not going to finish the movie"the lady said turning around.

My stomach touched my back at my sight.

"I thought you was in jail"I snapped.

"Your father should have kilt me,I've always been the smart one"She laughed.

My mother is back and hell just opened up.

"Get up and make your way to the entrance"the man said holding the gun inside his sleeve.

We carefully walked towards the front and got in a van.They tied us up and put us in the back.I looked over and saw a small figure in the corner.

"Leon" I yelled scooting over to him.

"I thought mommy loved me "He said crying.His lip Was busted and he didnt have on any shoes.

"She said she was nice again and that she just wanted to give me a hug before she left"He said crying.

"Every thing is gonna be fine "Jayla said.

"How,how is everything gonna be fine when were tied up basically at gun point " i snapped.

Jayla just looked at me and put her head down.

"Look baby ,im sorry for yelling,i just wish my life was normal"I said as silence filled the air.

"Leon reach in my bra and get my phone"I said.

"Eww ,nooo"Leon laughed.

"Babe get it"I said and she did it with no hesitation.

I quickly texted my dad and put the phone in my pants this time.As we sat there for hours i dozed off.

😍Jazy😍

"What the hell "I yelled as my god father bust in my room door.

"India,jayla,and leon are in trouble get your ass up"He said waking up the rest of the gang.

"Im dropping Amaya and Aaron of to my girlfriends house"He said.

"Wait,you have a girlfriend and didn't say anything".

"I was waiting for the right time to tell you guys ,but hurry up we have a long ride."he stammered.

"What you mean long ride"

"There making there way to the out skirts of orlando ,oh and did i mention her mother is back."

And with that i quickly loaded up the car with the rest of the gang.And also some of my god fathers peeps.When he got back from dropping them off we was on the road and ready to kick ass.

I looked over at queeni and just smiled.I remember when she was so scared for me being in a gang ,but look at her now ,my rider.

😈india😈

I woke up to the sounds of car doors slamming.Some men helped us out the back.

The tall skinny one pushed leon causing him to fall in the dirt.

"Leon!!"I screamed.But the other man just held me back.

"Careful,there still my kids"I looked over to see my mom helping leon up.

They led us in side a nice house.Not like my dads house but it was coo.

"What are you doing"I asked.

"Well,this is our new home,and Jayla is our maid."

"No,no mom,I'm going back home with dad,you watched me get raped ,and beaten I'm not staying here with you"i yelled.Leon started to cry.I hated when he cried.

"My dad is coming for us"Leon screamed.

"Yea,yea,until then find your rooms"She snapped.

And with that being said we walked up stairs.Jayla hasn't said a word since we made it to this house now I'm scared.

🔫Jazzy🔫
We been on the road for hours trying to figure out where the kids are.The tracking device is glitching because were damn near out of state.I just got my lil sister and brother back and im just starting to warm up to Jayla.Man i cant loose them.

We pulled up to this weird looking ass truck stop.like some wrong turn type shit.

"Bout time i gotta pee" queeni said.

Its 5 in the morning and all these red necks standing in front of the store eyeing me,khalid and this boy name ty from my god daddys gang.

"Look at that one wanna be a dude"one of them said as they all started laughing.

"Y'all,laughing but my gun don't discriminate "I said pulling it out.

"She wanna be a thug to"They all started laughing again.

"Do we have a problem"My daddy said coming over with his shot gun.

"Umm,no sir we was just telling them to be careful"The one with all the jokes said.

I laughed as we walked in the store and got what we wanted.

We got back in the van and we was back on the road.Heading towards a hotel.We have to get up at sunrise and continue looking.