Chapter 12:Kill they ass

India

Ugh how I hate waking up for school In the morning.I rolled over on Jayla kissing her & biting her lip.

"Babe,stop before we be late for school"Jayla said sitting up.

"But I don't mind"Jayla said pulling me back on her.

I laughed giving her another kiss before going to get dressed.After I was ready I woke Leon up so he could get ready.I pulled out his polo fit,his polo hat,and his boats.

I walked down stairs and sat on the couch.I scrolled down my tl on facebook.

"Babe can we stop and get mc.donalds on the way for Leon."Jayla said coming down stairs,wearing high wasted shorts,solid light blue vans and a blue jersey crop top.

"Yea I guess,...come here though"I said motioning for her to sit on my lap.

When she sat down I wrapped my arms around her just staring at her beautiful face.

"stop looking at me like that "Jayla said laughing.

"Jayla how long do you think we will last"I said .

"what do you mean how long we will last"Jayla said stirring around in my lap.

"I mean..."

"I'm ready"Leon said coming down stairs with his things.

"We'll talk about this when we drop Leon off"Jayla said heading out the door.

We got in the car and drove silently.Jayla pulled up to the nearest mc.donalds.

"What do you want Leon"she asked.

"An,Egg muffin"He said.

"what about you India"Jayla asked.

"I'm not hungry"I said looking out the window.

"Here we go with the bull shit"Jayla mumbled.

(Leon pov😋)

After Jayla and my sister dropped me off I waited at the back gate for the man in the Toyota.He said he was my dad.

"Hey buddy"He said walking up to me.

"Wassup"I said giving him a hand shake.

"Hows your sister"He asked leaning on the gate.

"She's okay,but only when mommas boy friend isn't around"I said looking in the distance.

"What did her do to my baby girl "he asked.