Chapter 20:back at home

Jayla

Were back home and im happy as hell.Glad that we dont have to deal with that psycho bitch any more.Now im just trying to put everything behind me.

Im taking a few courses on line until i catch up and the same thing for India.

Leon is getting home school until he gets in 5th grade.

"Babe"India whined coming out the bathroom and laying on top of me.

"Yes baby doll"

"Its that time of the month"She whined again.

"Relax ,want me to run you some bath water"

"No the pain dont feel like cramps its worst "She said on the verge of tears.

I got up and put on some shoes.I slid some sweat pants on India and carried her to the car.

"I dont wanna go to the hospital "

"Babe you missed your period for these 3 months didn't you "I questioned

"Yes but it happened before i just had an irregular periods"She said as she held her stomach.

Blood was starting to leak as she screamed out her voice pierced my ear .

I pulled up to the icu.

"We need a doctor" i yelled.

They came and got her in one if those bed thingys.

I raced behind them but a nurse stopped me.

"Are you the parent or guardian or at least 21 years of age "She questioned .

I shook my head no.

"Well you are going to have to wait in the waiting room".

4 hours later.

Everyone was in the waiting room pacing back and forth.

"My baby ,My little girl"Pops said punching the wall.

"Im going to need him to calm down or im going to ask him to leave"A nurse told jazzy.

"Calm down daddy take a seat"She said carefully pushing him down to take a seat.

I sat in a chair in the far right of the room in the corner.My hoodie was on and i put my head back down.

"Every thing gonna be fine"

I looked up and saw it was Queeni.

"I been in these chairs multiple times back in Atlanta and a couple of times it was because of Jazzy ,some serious some not so serious but all in all she ended up okay "She said pulling me into a hug.

"Look at Jayla getting all soft "She said laughing.

I laughed a bit but got up when a nurse walked in.

"Family of India -"

"Right here "Pops hopped up cutting her off.

"Sorry for your loss "She said looking down.

"What"?? I question .

"The baby died ,she had a miscarriage you can go ahead and see her".

Every one had a sigh of relief but faces went back to confused .

"She was pregnant "pops asked storming to her room.

"Tell me what happened now"Jazzy demanded as she walked in.

Sorry its short but im thinking of a way to make the story longer.

Why??

Because im not making a sequel because it would ruin the quality of the characters .sorry again.But i will be making another book.