Chapter 14:loose ends

India

"Wait what"?? I said with a terrible feeling in my stomach.

"It will be okay Jayla is coming along to"My dad said.

"Its not that,im going to be leaving my friends behind and Jazzy and her family ,i just got to see her again in years"I exclaimed.

"Look,lets say about every two months or so I will fly your friends out and as for Jazzy and her crew there coming to work with me down in Miami"He said.

"Baby were going to Miami "I said hugging her.

"Yea we need to go pack,what time is our flight Mr..."

"Call me Cue,and our flight leaves at 3 tomorrow so yall should head home"My dad said.

I grabbed leon and put him in the car on our way home.

A few minutes later we pulled up into the drive way.

Tears almost fell as i saw my mother and that monster was home.

"It will be fine baby,stay calm don't show him your afraid " Jayla said kissing me before getting out to wake leon.

We walked in,and the house smelt like alcohol and weed. I nearly threw up at the door. I told leon to lay in me & jayla's bed as we followed behind him.

We all change into something more comfortable and layed down with leon in the middle.

"The bitches are home"My mom yelled busting threw the door.

"They.....they.....arr "the monster said with a slurred speech.

"Leave us alone "Leon yelled.

"Shut up dum...muhthrr fuker"The monster yelled back,his breath reeking.

"Don't talk to him like that ,you fucking dick ,your not the man I remember "Jayla yelled.

"Awww princess how sweet"He said walking towards Jayla .

Before he can bend down i kicked him in his mouth causing him to scream in pain.Blood dripped down his lip as he jumped at me pulling my hair.I screamed in pain as Jayla and leon came to help.

"Leon get my phone and lock yourself in the bathroom ,call dad"i said as he was half way down the hallway .

"Get off off her"I yelled as my mom try claw at Jaylas face.

I elbowed the monster and pulled back the monster number 2 by her hair.I felt someone choke me from behind.

I struggled for air as his grip tightened.My vision went in and put.The last thing i saw was a gun and blood.

Sorry its short but i wanted to give you all an update