Chapter 15 :Maybe lifes good

India

My vision was blurry as i woke up.I was in a car,where tf am i.

"Jayla"! I yelled out.

"Im right here baby calm down,your okay i got you"Jayla reassured me.

"Where am I what happened "I asked my throat dry asf.

"Drink this"Jayla said handing me a bottle of water.

"Wheres leon"? I asked.

"In the back of the bus playing cards with Aaron and Amaya,but let me fill you in,were on a sorta kinda tour bus ,on our way to miami,When my dad was choking you your dad walked in a few seconds before you passed out,he shot my dad ,which kinda hurts but he deserved it and as for your mom he got her arrested,he couldn't shoot her it was to much for him,but im glad your okay"Jayla said kissing me down my neck .

"Babe this lil ass bed and this thin ass curtain,we might as well record ourselves "i said sarcastically .

"Well,we can"Jayla said laughing.

She got out the bunkbed helping me down.We walked over to the others and everyone looked suprised.

"About time"leon said laughing .

"Its not like i was out for 12 years "I said taking a seat.

"You hungry baby"Jayla asked from the kitchen .

"Hell yea"I said walking up behind her wrapping my arms around her waste.

"Im thinking you for dinner"I whispered .

"Its 9:08 and you finna make me wait till tonight,man you fucked up for that"Jayla said pulling me closer to her by the rim of my shorts.

"You know when i saw you pass out the other night,I thought you was gone"jayla said looking down.

"I was gonna just let them kill me so i can be with you,so i wont have to leave without you,but then your father came and saved the world,your my mother that i never had and my girl all in one.And even though we have our ups and downs and petty arguments ,your my life.Your life might not seem special but you make my life special.The way you play in my hair,all the way to you trying to twerk with no ass.You will forever be my blasian queen so will you except this promise ring"Jayla finished pulling out a box.

"Yes,i will "I said with tears in my eyes.

"Bout time,you gave a speech like you the damn president of the united states"khalid said busting threw the curtains while everyone cheered and laughed.

"So does that mean your having me for breakfeast now"Jayla whispered in my ear.

"Maybe for snack"i said walking away laughing.

Short again ik but im tiredd and i had it in my head and didnt wanna forget